Quantcast
Great Non-Liverpool Footballing Images - Page 23 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Great Non-Liverpool Footballing Images

47 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Yes it seems commonly accepted that he lost his virginity to a goat in the autobiography. It covers the 1958 World Cup and reckons he never used to  train, was an alcoholic, used almost every prostitute in the Swedish cities they were based and turned up for games as late as possible. He was also born with polio.

Mad. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Yes it seems commonly accepted that he lost his virginity to a goat in the autobiography. It covers the 1958 World Cup and reckons he never used to  train, was an alcoholic, used almost every prostitute in the Swedish cities they were based and turned up for games as late as possible. He was also born with polio.

People reckon Balotelli is "crazy" because he set some fireworks off.

23 minutes ago, sir roger said:

He'd have been the death of him , can imagine Ronnie going from room to room looking for him in that brothel above the chippy in Broadway.

Haha. 

Extension work on Goodison Park for the 66 World Cup apparently  paid for by Government  money....Funny feeling but if that had happened across Stanley Park I’m sure you’d have never heard the last of it 

EisvmYBWoAIWmMs?format=jpg&name=small

EisvmYYXsAAg2BG?format=jpg&name=small

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Maradonna_Hoops1.jpg

TD2D5d4rAihPCfg8Y06GoOqVnhOy6P6PI-e8kG9f

celtic-1.jpg?fit=1600,1160&ssl=1

I've got a picture of the middle one where Diego is holding the kid on the right up in the air after he found his ring that he lost on the field or something and all the other kids are all laughing. 

Great memories for those kids. 

On 14/10/2020 at 18:32, easytoslip said:

I've got a picture of the middle one where Diego is holding the kid on the right up in the air after he found his ring that he lost on the field or something and all the other kids are all laughing. 

Great memories for those kids. 

That wasn't a kid,it was Sammy Lee!

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

That wasn't a kid,it was Sammy Lee!

My mistake, a fuckin ',, gen now get back to Bobby Darin, bladdered and all that type of tales from whatever. 1st 7 pints in a week.