You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great Non-Liverpool Footballing Images

Bjornebye

On 14/01/2021 at 09:59, Rushies tash said:

9fb226febec8ee8c07331101fa35d6d9.jpg

Stamford Bridge in the 80s. Always struck me as weird why a club would have a car park behind the goal. Always remember the light blue Invacar parked there whenever I watched the highlights.

Highfield Road,Coventry,had all those blue,three wheeled disabled cars near the pitch back in the 60s and 70s too. Remember seeing them every time they were on the telly back then.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Highfield Road,Coventry,had all those blue,three wheeled disabled cars near the pitch back in the 60s and 70s too. Remember seeing them every time they were on the telly back then.

Affectionately known as Remploy Rockets.   Lethal machines. 

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Maine Road in Manchester, UK , on Sat. 6 Nov 1971 Manchester City vs Manchester United3-3 Photo by Masahide Tomikoshi / TOMIKOSHI PHOTOGRAPHY https://t.co/IYUQOsMpdZ

20210117_004215.jpg

20210117_004220.jpg

20210117_004226.jpg

20210117_004233.jpg

20210117_004238.jpg

20210117_004243.jpg

20210117_004300.jpg

20210117_004159.jpg

Great pictures them, the kecks on that lad in the 2nd photo haha. 

I noticed the name of the photographer and just mentioned above, I'll have to look him up, is he mainly sports photography? 

45 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Great pictures them, the kecks on that lad in the 2nd photo haha. 

I noticed the name of the photographer and just mentioned above, I'll have to look him up, is he mainly sports photography? 

I think so, seen a few other sports on his Twitter page. Someone started posting his photos so I looked him up and followed him.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think so, seen a few other sports on his Twitter page. Someone started posting his photos so I looked him up and followed him.

Sound, I'll have a look, there's been some great sports photography over the years as we all know. 

There used to be good ones in the Observer Monthly Sports supplement I used to like, with a what's the story and the protagonists eg the closing stages of 86 Arc  Dancing Brave, Gatting being bowled by Warne the moment captured. 

Also providing a window into the past as those ones show. 

What a job to have. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...