You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great Non-Liverpool Footballing Images

Bjornebye

Seeing Bobby and the great Alfredo there reminds me of the story of when Madrid where to play the winners of the 67 euro final for Di Stefanos testimonial  The Tims winning was unexpected as Madrid where expecting to play the mighty Inter.

In the testimonial game little Jinky started taking the piss out the Madrid defence. They couldn’t get the ball off him, trying to boot fuck out of him. He kept on taking the piss. 

During the after match celebration dinner Alfred handed his legendary shirt to little JImmy. 

My old man said Jimmy was better than Best. He was a bit biased though.

By by the way Tony thanks for these old photos. Love the Cruyff ones. My all time fav non red. Nice one

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, corro said:

Seeing Bobby and the great Alfredo there reminds me of the story of when Madrid where to play the winners of the 67 euro final for Di Stefanos testimonial  The Tims winning was unexpected as Madrid where expecting to play the mighty Inter.

In the testimonial game little Jinky started taking the piss out the Madrid defence. They couldn’t get the ball off him, trying to boot fuck out of him. He kept on taking the piss. 

During the after match celebration dinner Alfred handed his legendary shirt to little JImmy. 

My old man said Jimmy was better than Best. He was a bit biased though.

By by the way Tony thanks for these old photos. Love the Cruyff ones. My all time fav non red. Nice one

Got a standing ovation at the end did Jinky. 

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Got a standing ovation at the end did Jinky. 

He was a little genius. Another one I got told was they were 3 up in the last minute of an old firm final and the ball gets knocked to him. He’s stood there saluting while the Tims are banging out the soldiers song. Probably bollocks but I could see it.