Quantcast
Season of the Studge - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
TheHowieLama

Season of the Studge

Couldn't you at least tell everyone the reason for starting the thread instead of posting some cryptic shite?

In case people don't know, the FA have charged Sturridge for a breach of betting rules. Not much else said as of yet.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

I wouldn't bet on it.

If you bet £20 I'll give you 5 free spins on the 'FSG are not shit' thread.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, clangers said:

He's been charged for loading up on fruit machines.

Is that him done for us then?

The club are trying to nudge him out

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

He's a fucking idiot wasting the best years of his career gambling instead of manning up and playing football

If we've got the same legal team we used for Suarez, this will be the case for the defence.

4 hours ago, clangers said:

He's been charged for loading up on fruit machines.

Is that him done for us then?

Well he did turn out to be a lemon, so it makes sense. 

19 minutes ago, niallers said:

Paddy power slashed odds of him joining the baggies from 66/1 to 5/1 in 24 hours and a day later he completed his loan. 

Knew that would be it when I saw January. Whats he on, 100k a week? What a greedy bastard. 

12 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

If we've got the same legal team we used for Suarez, this will be the case for the defence.

Fair cop, I leapt to judgement in a fit of anger at Sturridge for piling more shit on the club after nicking wages for the last 3 years.

Liverpool forward Daniel Sturridge has asked the Football Association for more time to respond to a misconduct charge for alleged breaches of its betting rules in January.

That does not sound good.

48 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Liverpool forward Daniel Sturridge has asked the Football Association for more time to respond to a misconduct charge for alleged breaches of its betting rules in January.

Doesn't sound good or bad imo. He is just doing what his legal team advise.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Unless he's spending the time selling everything he has to put a huge bet on the outcome of his charge.

• Like 1