Quantcast
Liz Hurley - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sugar Ape

Liz Hurley

Like a drainpipe up a wall. Couldn't speak to her or get to know her though she seems like a self obsessed vain narcissistic twat. Infinitely fuckable but one of the modern day body snatchers, look at me. Boring bastard. There's millions of you online all wanting the same validation.

• Upvote 2

She’s so far up herself I’m afraid there will be no room for any of you. Unless you’re her son, in which case you appear to be in with a shout.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Loved her in Passenger 57

Passenger-57-Alex-Datcher-Elizabeth-Hurl

She was stunning in that, the other girl wasn't too shabby either

I remember going to Prague on a stag do a few years back flying with Czech Air and every stewardess on it looked like a supermodel. It's the only flight at 6 in the morning when every every bloke (and some of the women) on the plane totally paid attention to the safety demo.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SammyAftershave said:

I'd like to boil her knickers up in a big saucepan then stick the saucepan containing the knickers up Mook's arse.

In tears with that, fucking brilliant.

RIP Mooks arse.

On 11/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, Anubis said:

I fucking love Sharleen Spiteri....

“I don’t think of myself as a stroppy female,” she says grinning, “but yes, I do have the odd altercation now and then.” She tells me Liz Hurley once invited her to dinner then pretended not to know her. “I said, ‘Oh hello,’ all polite like, and she was like, ‘And you are... ?’ Well, that was it. ‘Ali Baba,’ I said. And the whole table drew back in their seats and you could see them thinking, ‘Oh God, this is going off.’

“See, she’s rude, Liz Hurley, and I don’t like rude.” She sits back in the chair. “What’s she famous for anyway? Wearing a dress with her tits hanging out? Well, she’s a fat bitch and she can f*** off.”

Her opinion of socialite Paris Hilton is similarly succinct. At a party Paris was “standing on all our jackets”, so Spiteri asked her to move. “But she wasn’t listening, she was wasted. So I filled my straw with my drink and I blew it. That got her attention. ‘Have some manners,’ I said. And she started with all her nonsense. So I said, ‘F*** off or I’ll kick the s*** out of you’.’’ She shrugs. “That’s how it works where I’m from.”

Cool story Bro

18 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Here's Liz with her son....I think that's him on the left....No the right....No I'm pretty sure it's him on the left..I think

47EDBCA2-13DF-4CFC-9FD2-52D58A84BDED.jpeg

Usher and Liz.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6