You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz Hurley

Sugar Ape

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Loved her in Passenger 57

Passenger-57-Alex-Datcher-Elizabeth-Hurl

She was stunning in that, the other girl wasn't too shabby either

I remember going to Prague on a stag do a few years back flying with Czech Air and every stewardess on it looked like a supermodel. It's the only flight at 6 in the morning when every every bloke (and some of the women) on the plane totally paid attention to the safety demo.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, Anubis said:

I fucking love Sharleen Spiteri....

“I don’t think of myself as a stroppy female,” she says grinning, “but yes, I do have the odd altercation now and then.” She tells me Liz Hurley once invited her to dinner then pretended not to know her. “I said, ‘Oh hello,’ all polite like, and she was like, ‘And you are... ?’ Well, that was it. ‘Ali Baba,’ I said. And the whole table drew back in their seats and you could see them thinking, ‘Oh God, this is going off.’

“See, she’s rude, Liz Hurley, and I don’t like rude.” She sits back in the chair. “What’s she famous for anyway? Wearing a dress with her tits hanging out? Well, she’s a fat bitch and she can f*** off.”

Her opinion of socialite Paris Hilton is similarly succinct. At a party Paris was “standing on all our jackets”, so Spiteri asked her to move. “But she wasn’t listening, she was wasted. So I filled my straw with my drink and I blew it. That got her attention. ‘Have some manners,’ I said. And she started with all her nonsense. So I said, ‘F*** off or I’ll kick the s*** out of you’.’’ She shrugs. “That’s how it works where I’m from.”

Cool story Bro

• Upvote 1