You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz Hurley

Sugar Ape

3 hours ago, Edward. said:

She was stuck behind her in a queue in a shop for ages. Had a chat. When she got to the till the woman on the till told her.

Haha. Reminds me of when my mum used to work for M&S and served some minor celeb and was told afterwards who he was!

I fucking love Sharleen Spiteri....

“I don’t think of myself as a stroppy female,” she says grinning, “but yes, I do have the odd altercation now and then.” She tells me Liz Hurley once invited her to dinner then pretended not to know her. “I said, ‘Oh hello,’ all polite like, and she was like, ‘And you are... ?’ Well, that was it. ‘Ali Baba,’ I said. And the whole table drew back in their seats and you could see them thinking, ‘Oh God, this is going off.’

“See, she’s rude, Liz Hurley, and I don’t like rude.” She sits back in the chair. “What’s she famous for anyway? Wearing a dress with her tits hanging out? Well, she’s a fat bitch and she can f*** off.”

Her opinion of socialite Paris Hilton is similarly succinct. At a party Paris was “standing on all our jackets”, so Spiteri asked her to move. “But she wasn’t listening, she was wasted. So I filled my straw with my drink and I blew it. That got her attention. ‘Have some manners,’ I said. And she started with all her nonsense. So I said, ‘F*** off or I’ll kick the s*** out of you’.’’ She shrugs. “That’s how it works where I’m from.”

At the risk of outing myself as an even bigger weirdo, Liz Hurley does little for me. I find her a strangely depressing sight, an ageing celebrity who's forgone any aspirations to be more than her shell.

At least young women who've fallen into the same trap of excessive vanity have bizarre dreams of winning an Oscar or running their own fashion line or something; all Liz Hurley is now is the human embodiment of the pride that her tits aren't at her knees like other women her age. Once that's gone, she'll sit broken in a room like Miss Havisham, spending her days staring at old social media posts of her own norks.

Give me Sharleen Spiteri any day. Liz Hurley's turning into a poundland Sophia Loren, but without the personality, and that was always half the sex appeal of those old broads anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, Mook said:

Sharleen Spiteri would be ok if she wasn't a moany faced Weegie cow who sang for one of the blandest piles of shite in the history of music.

She’s beat you in a fight, hasn’t she?

4 minutes ago, Champ said:

[NSFW][/NSFW]

Done.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Anubis said:

She’s beat you in a fight, hasn’t she?

No but Texas once supported my old band.

It still kind of irks me that it's Texas that are off, you know, making all the money, and they're rubbish compared with me.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

It still kind of irks me that it's Texas that are off, you know, making all the money, and they're rubbish compared with me.

You’re a bit of a dark horse, aren’t you, Mook?

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It's hard to get annoyed over being called something that sounds like a children's toy.

But it’s not really an insult either...just the way people not from Glasgow often refer to Glaswegians

21 minutes ago, Mook said:

Texas were the backing band for my other half’s album recording done a couple of years ago.  In Glasgow.  Not really your sort of music though Mook.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...