You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Frode - you gone into politics mate?

lifetime fan

Not been a purge yet, but hopefully we will get one this election.

In the 2015 election we just covered 135.000 people in Stavanger.

In this election we will cover 3.420.000 people, more than half of Norway's population.

Its been a job but we are slowly getting there. The election in September is local and region elections, but we are going to grow even more before the Parliament elections in 2021.

• Upvote 2

Have you been grilled on how you would be able to afford the policies?  If it’s increased tax how have people responded?

You’ve pissed me off on footy stuff over the years Frode so I happily trolled you back.  I find though that you can generally judge people quite well based on their political views and from what I’ve seen you’re on the right (left) side of the fence.  This is quite an inspirational story really and I hope it works out.  The more people there are out there that aren’t just born into political office the better the world will be.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Massive development here since last time we talked about this.

We have got 6% in the national polls already, without ever having stood for election in Parliment, its historic.

We have got these numbers even if we just stand for election in 11 out of 356 municipalities and 4 out of 11 counties.

We are taking the big cities by storm, latest poll in Bergen, Norways second biggest city we had more than 25% and were the biggest party.

In our first poll in Oslo we got 9,1% and we had a poll in Stavanger, my hometown, two weeks ago where we had 14,5%.

Its three months until the election, but as it  stands I will deffo become deputy mayor if I can bother, but with this rise who knows.

New poll coming on Tuesday, hopefullye we might get between 15-20%, its rising by the day, people are pissed off with the establishment and we have hit all the right buttons at the right time.

Change will come. 

We are the red ones in the middle, bigger or as big as five of the nine parties in Parliment already.

9D238269-03EF-49BA-ABC1-E54F3DA1DAC5.png

• Upvote 9

56 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Incredible turnaround from Code here. A man that was voted out of an Internet forum becoming a political heavyweight. Phenomenal. 

Those sociological experiments were not conducted in vain.

Massively impressive achievement.