You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Frode - you gone into politics mate?

lifetime fan

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

That Dagbladet site brings back memories from the old TLW days. Who was it who used to post pictures of really fit women from it?

From Dagbladet, thats sounds a bit weird if I'm honest? Are you sure it was Dagbladet?

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Maybe I’m mistaken. Could have sworn it was them. Thinking back, maybe it was a Danish site. Do they have a Danish site?

Yes, it sounds more like a Danish newspaper than a Norwegian one. But I cant say for sure. 

1 minute ago, 1001000 said:

Unfortunately I have to adhere to my long held beliefs that all politicians are lying, self serving cunts. Some may not start out that way, but you can be sure they end up there. 

Billy Connolly hit the nail on the head when he said "the desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever being one".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

I don't speak or read Norwegian,  so out of interest Frode what are your main policies? Are you left or right? You could be called the "Burn the Immigrants Party" for all I know.

I think I've been posting this before, but this is a leaflet we handed out before the elections in 2015, when we had just started.

We have developed our policies a bit since then obviously and we have been working on our new election programme since January, will probably release it in May.

https://www.neitilmerbompenger.no/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Partiprogram-2015-2019-short-version-english.pdf

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Code said:

I think I've been posting this before, but this is a leaflet we handed out before the elections in 2015, when we had just started.

We have developed our policies a bit since then obviously and we have been working on our new election programme since January, will probably release it in May.

https://www.neitilmerbompenger.no/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Partiprogram-2015-2019-short-version-english.pdf

Fuck cars. On your bike. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Code said:

Looks like a decent set of policies. That toll road tax sounds like an absolute pisstake. 31%? Fucking hell.