You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham(h) PL-Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

I never paid any attention to Shaqiri at Stoke (I mean, it's Stoke) so I'm pleasantly surprised at his fight and workrate. Some nice passing as well. Our front 3 are too profligate for us to ever be consistent competition winners IMO unless we get back to last season and just keep feeding the ball down their throats so often that they can't help but score.

• Upvote 1

Ball wasn’t moving when Allison kicked it. It rolled slightly then stopped, and I don’t think the linesman’s view was blocked. There is a visual path through the players between them to the men in the box. Pundits chatting shit as usual.

I'm a VAR proponent but I think in that case we were fortunate there was no VAR. 

Obviously, it would have been confirmed as offside, but I just wonder if we would have had a chance to break. I could easily see the ref blowing up to stop Alisson taking that free kick while the booth looked at it again.

• Upvote 2

We are a goal up at half time. Currently sit top of the league as it stands. Conceded 5 goals in 12 PL games. But yeah its all fucking shit, everything is fucking shit, the defence is ropey, offering fuck all, we are dreadful, get Kenny, Hansen and Rush on at half Time, Klopp Out, fuck this fuck that 

Fuck Off

Allez Allez Allez 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Mané offers nothing at the moment. His touch is poor, he always turns backwards and Robertson needs someone on his side not playing in diving boots.

Keita on please.

True but it it was only a couple of games ago he bagged a brace against Cardiff. This seems to be the way with him during poor phases of form - inconsistent but sparks of brilliance - we got the same last year. I would keep him on.

Not getting all the negativity tbh. Much improved on the Red Star game, showing better balance and with a bit of luck we could have been out of sight already. 

The Fulham "goal" was correctly called offside so not seeing what all the fuss is about. 

Early goal, kill em off, run up the score, have my dinner and watch the Mancs batter each other. Sunday sorted.