You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scruff Behaviour

Section_31

1 hour ago, Liverpool lad said:

Taking drugs whilst they have kids in the house

Someone rented a house 2 doors down from me and every time you went into the garden it smelt like the Grasshopper pub in Amsterdam. Weirdly they had 4 broken fridges in the back garden like Mr Trebus and let the kids play out in the garden in their nappies.  

A delivery came and they asked me to take it in. Lazy twats didn't come to pick it up for 2 days then I just walked round and knocked on the door because I was fed up of it sitting there in my hallway. 

The scally dad opened the door and there was tons of smoke wafting out the door. It was like that scene in Predator where Danny Glover meets the Jamaicans in the car and they say "want some ganja man?".

The youngest was just roamng round the house in his nappy probably high as a kite. 

They got evicted by their landlord and his crank Mrs was accusing all the neighbours of grassing him up for constantly smoking weed.

1 hour ago, Liverpool lad said:

Taking drugs whilst they have kids in the house

I’m going to go one better from actual experience.

When I was still with my ex, a woman she had lived with previously at uni got married to a proper toe tag scumbag fella. I never liked her (nor she me) but I always thought the bloke was a proper tosser.

anyway, I can’t remember if it was their first or second kids (catholic) christening but my then wife was the god mother and we left the do after when the bellend dad and his brother came out of the bogs in the pub at about 5pm wiping powder off their noses and started insulting me and someone else.

Found out recently that he walked out last year or so, didn’t even bother coming back for his stuff. Gobshite.

Scruff behaviour.

15 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Someone rented a house 2 doors down from me and every time you went into the garden it smelt like the Grasshopper pub in Amsterdam. Weirdly they had 4 broken fridges in the back garden like Mr Trebus and let the kids play out in the garden in their nappies.  

A delivery came and they asked me to take it in. Lazy twats didn't come to pick it up for 2 days then I just walked round and knocked on the door because I was fed up of it sitting there in my hallway. 

The scally dad opened the door and there was tons of smoke wafting out the door. It was like that scene in Predator where Danny Glover meets the Jamaicans in the car and they say "want some ganja man?".

The youngest was just roamng round the house in his nappy probably high as a kite. 

They got evicted by their landlord and his crank Mrs was accusing all the neighbours of grassing him up for constantly smoking weed.

I’d be grassing them up to social services rather than the landlord, personally.

Last year I had to go and pick my 8 year old up from her mate's. She was supposed to be having a sleepover but the mate's mum decided to get pissed and had been drinking in the house all day. She was looking after my daughter, and her own 8 year old and 4 year old daughters. Mine got her to ring us about 6.30 - she'd tried to put them all to bed early on a Saturday! I was fuming when I got there and to be honest I felt like spitting in her fucking face, she was ten sheets to the wind. We've barely spoke to her since. My daughter was gutted. 

This woman has got quite a successful job at Hill Dickinson as well. Borderline drunk. Always borderline shambolic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Negged for compromising your principles 

Yeah right, fuck that. People that drink on trains are cunts. Well, not all of them, but fucking most, yeah! Right?

Some of them perhaps.

• Downvote 1

On 06/11/2018 at 16:49, Elite said:

Asking strangers for anything like Cigs, to use their mobile, etc, unless it's a genuine emergency.

I saw the next level in the queue outside the FA Cup Final. Some scally twat asking if anyone had a key he could borrow.

It took me a little while to realise what was going on.

5 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Last year I had to go and pick my 8 year old up from her mate's. She was supposed to be having a sleepover but the mate's mum decided to get pissed and had been drinking in the house all day. She was looking after my daughter, and her own 8 year old and 4 year old daughters. Mine got her to ring us about 6.30 - she'd tried to put them all to bed early on a Saturday! I was fuming when I got there and to be honest I felt like spitting in her fucking face, she was ten sheets to the wind. We've barely spoke to her since. My daughter was gutted. 

This woman has got quite a successful job at Hill Dickinson as well. Borderline drunk. Always borderline shambolic. 

Had similar a few years back. Daughter was friends with some girl from a scally family. Mum had moved out after shagging all kinds behind her husband back and the daughter lived with the Dad. He had a good job but was a pisshead and basically just sat off all night drinking. 

The girls stayed up til 6.30 am because one if them just wouldn't shut up but he never once went up to tell them to ho asleep. 

Daughter came home looking like a zombie and went straight to bed. Told him that my daughter wouldn't be staying again because he didn't bother telling them to go asleep. 

His daughter said that the next night he went out to town and brought some random woman back to the house. Told her to kip downstairs while he shagged the random woman and let her stay the night.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I saw the next level in the queue outside the FA Cup Final. Some scally twat asking if anyone had a key he could borrow.

It took me a little while to realise what was going on.

What was going on?