You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scruff Behaviour

Section_31

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Begs the question, why would you have it in the house in the first place?

Left over from a party or something. I didn't used to mind it anyway. I've changed that thought. I wouldn't touch the stuff nowadays. 

Having no manners and just walking up to people and barking shit at them.  

Was in the bookies this morning and this fella who looked like Mongo from Blazing Saddles just comes in and goes straight to the toilet. He then realises it is locked. He just walks up to the counter and barks at the girl behind the counter "the bog isn't open, open it". The girl tells him the lock is broke and he just barks "Weren't  broken yesterday when I needed a shit". Then just storms out. 

My father in law is also cringeworthy for doing stuff like this, doesn't have any manners just barks stuff at waiting staff or bar staff without even trying to get their attention and winders why they ignore him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Remmie said:

As I'm sure you are aware she's Ukrainian. I did finger blast a Latvian once, in Blackpool whilst wearing a Gorilla suit (as in I was wearing it, not her). 

Haha I did know, got confused because of your signature! Glad I did. i'm sure she is lovely. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha I did know, got confused because of your signature! Glad I did. i'm sure she is lovely. 

The signature was from another trip to Riga. A mate and I were trying to get stuck into a group of local girls when one of them uttered the immortal words

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Remmie said:

The signature was from another trip to Riga. A mate and I were trying to get stuck into a group of local girls when one of them uttered the immortal words

And you didn't close? Shameful that Remmie. Handsome suave bastard like you. Rubble Rouser would have made fuck with them all. 

You know those stupid toilets on trains where you have to press a button for a huge sliding door to open and then the same button to close it again once you exit?

Anyway, people who don’t close the door after themselves, therefore allowing their piss or shit fumes to pollute the carriage. 

• 7 months later...

Panam Restaurant & Bar, in Liverpool's iconic Albert Dock, was evacuated last Tuesday evening when a faulty system triggered the fire alarms of all the eateries along the waterfront.

However, after customers were told to leave the venue for their own safety, staff claim that 50 of the diners never returned to pay for their food and drinks.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Panam Restaurant & Bar, in Liverpool's iconic Albert Dock, was evacuated last Tuesday evening when a faulty system triggered the fire alarms of all the eateries along the waterfront.

However, after customers were told to leave the venue for their own safety, staff claim that 50 of the diners never returned to pay for their food and drinks.

Like, you know, getting the benefit of something and not paying?  Well, who’d have thought it?

(In case you think I’m referring to you scruffy cunts who don’t pay their subs, I absolutely am). 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Like, you know, getting the benefit of something and not paying?  Well, who’d have thought it?

(In case you think I’m referring to you scruffy cunts who don’t pay their subs, I absolutely am). 

Apologies- I was wrong. 

What i I should have said was it’s like being in that restaurant, running around and criticising everyone else’s meal then fucking off. 

38 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Apologies- I was wrong. 

What i I should have said was it’s like being in that restaurant, running around and criticising everyone else’s meal then fucking off. 

Woah woah woah no need lad. I just got off with these 

na_5bacb49709308.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

What are you. Pompey or Scummer... 

Neither thank you very much, I’ve lived down here for many years now ,  Southampton that is but I know Portsmouth very well through work etc , used to do the scaffolding in dockyard and around the town and all that, met some good lads but hate getting called that , alroit mush . Plus having to answer the stick about signings from Saints gets a bit tedious.

26 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Neither thank you very much, I’ve lived down here for many years now ,  Southampton that is but I know Portsmouth very well through work etc , used to do the scaffolding in dockyard and around the town and all that, met some good lads but hate getting called that , alroit mush . Plus having to answer the stick about signings from Saints gets a bit tedious.

Scummer.