You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Waist bags (wrong forum! please move Dave!)

aRdja

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Baffles me when I see these ket wigs wearing them. Kids were brutal when I was growing up and wearing the wrong make of boxes used to result in a filling in. If I walked round ours in the 90's with a fucking purse hanging off me i'd have been booted all over the place. And rightly so. 

In the late 80s, I had miniature Puma hold-all that was about the size of a bum bag and had a strap on it so you could wear it across your body. I only used it a handful of times but it was boss.

Like this only much, much smaller. 

8D7DB2BF-E1A4-4825-B62B-50EFF21BE4FE.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Bags are boss. Pockets are best left as empty as possible. This is my bag of choice, below (it's unisex, despite the pic showing a woman).

Pockets simply aren't enough. For wallet, phone and keys, at most. But, I generally carry with me: 

- tablet

- USB charger

- a can of deodorant (just in case)

- a wool beanie

- earphones 

- glasses case and prescription sunnies

- Vics vapour rub and Sterimar (if my dodgy sinuses play up)

- Voltarol muscle cream for my dodgy shoulder

- Hand cream, in the winter (Avon's Cocoa Butter stuff is to die for. OMG!)

That leaves room to lash in your sandwich, drink and snack if you get a meal deal. 

I couldn't do without a bag, me. 

BAGS Adidas Airliner Vintage Bag Original 703_5_LRG.jpg

Sounds like you need a mule.

18 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Bags are boss. Pockets are best left as empty as possible. This is my bag of choice, below (it's unisex, despite the pic showing a woman).

Pockets simply aren't enough. For wallet, phone and keys, at most. But, I generally carry with me: 

- tablet

- USB charger

- a wool beanie

- earphones 

That leaves room to lash in your sandwich, drink and snack if you get a meal deal. 

377A9947-8D20-4052-A5A4-9B68069074D9.jpeg

• Haha 2

Takes me back to when i was working on cruise ships back in the early 90's.

We had a young welsh girl on her first cruise, american lady passenger went in the shop wanting a fanny pack. Poor girl dint have a clue and tried to sell her sanitary towels

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

- tablet

- USB charger

- a wool beanie

- earphones 

Repped for carrying an emergency hat.

• 1 year later...
On 31/10/2018 at 22:52, viRdjil said:

Formerly known as fanny packs or bum bags... They’re back with a vengeance these days, but worn across your body.

https://www.cosstores.com/en_gbp/men/bags-and-wallets/product.zip-up-belt-bag-black.0612205001.html

Thinking it could be quite useful as it could fit in my charging cable, battery pack, passport when traveling, etc. Thoughts?

• 3 years later...