You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Waist bags (wrong forum! please move Dave!)

aRdja

I bought a cheap one for when I was in Barcelona recently. Useful for keeping stuff like bus tickets, tourist guides, digi camera, sunglasses and case (prescription ones, so I'd be changing between them and normal glasses) etc in. The added bonus of not being too bulky and easy to wear close to your body/chest for added safety/to avoid pickpockets. 

I doubt I'd wear it in the UK though. I'm a fan of a larger manbag. 

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that virtually every modern fashion is something kids would've been (rightly) bullied for in my day.

I'd call this a nadir, but people are already wearing elasticated tracksuit trousers in public, coupled with white socks and black shoes. Truly these are the end of days.

What's your opinion on snapback caps Mr. Babb? 

9 hours ago, aRdja said:

Formerly known as fanny packs or bum bags... They’re back with a vengeance these days, but worn across your body.

https://www.cosstores.com/en_gbp/men/bags-and-wallets/product.zip-up-belt-bag-black.0612205001.html

Thinking it could be quite useful as it could fit in my charging cable, battery pack, passport when traveling, etc. Thoughts?

Put them in a condom and shove them up your arse like drug smugglers do.

It's more dignified. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, cloggypop said:

What's your opinion on snapback caps Mr. Babb? 

With the straight peak? I was dead set against them, until about a week ago, when I saw one with a design I really liked; so, like the spineless creature I am, I folded and bought one.

I still prefer a flexfit, but on the plus side it makes me look like an undercover plod pretending to be a hirsute latino gang member.

31 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Totally unnecessary for intelligent, practical guys that buy stylish jeans with extra pockets. 

How could you fit in the below items?

- battery pack

- charging cable

- fags

- headphones

- keys

- lip-balm

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

How could you fit in the below items?

- battery pack

- charging cable

- fags

- headphones

- keys

- lip-balm

I don’t smoke and I’m a heterosexual male so I wouldn’t carry lip balm. That said, you’ve only listed six items there. A pocket for each item is doable.

What do you need headphones, a battery pack and a charging cable for if you haven’t even got a phone? Or did you lose your phone at the same time as you lost your wallet?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

I don’t smoke and I’m a heterosexual male so I wouldn’t carry lip balm. That said, you’ve only listed six items there. A pocket for each item is doable.

What do you need headphones, a battery pack and a charging cable for if you haven’t even got a phone? Or did you lose your phone at the same time as you lost your wallet?

Phone - right front pocket

Wallet - right back pocket