You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) Premier League 3/11 K.O 17:30

Bjornebye

A massive mix of them playing well and us being hugely out of sorts. A decent point in the end but if the official does his job properly we win that and it's a hard fought win. It's those sort of things that can swing a league even at this stage of a season and yes, it's that imperative to win each game with city being so good

Not a bad point that.

They are a very good team and you can see them bumming the shite in this league dead hard with their movement and how quickly they move the ball.

We looked like creaking today but we got through it and of course if the officials knew the fucking rules it might be different....

Most people would take a point if offered here i would imagine and it is a weird one because feel we could have won but also feel we could have got bummed - draw probably about right.

They are going to be real contenders though and top 4/winning this thing this year is clearly going to be harder than ever.

Here we are at Bonfire night though unbeaten.

• Upvote 2

Our run of fixtures this season has been a fucking cluster fuck to get through and a cake walk for city and chavs. We had a massively hard run,culminating with city at home. City and chavs get arse when they were quite literally rubbish. We get them when they're on a run not seen since the good ole days of silent cinema.

I thought we should have went with the 4231 today as fabinho was a bit lost today against a team who move the ball quick. He needed a bit of help. 

We had the better chances but they had the territory.

Fucking frustrating but in the cold light of day,a decent point I hope.

Our front 3's form is worrying. Poor touches, wrong choice of pass as key times, not helped by an uncreative midfield mind but would be interesting to know how many goals we had scored at this point last season? 

I know we're miles better off position wise and today was, on reflection, a fair result but its just doesn't seem to be clicking at the moment so it's fortunate that we're pretty sound definitely. 

Decent result against a side that played better than us, can’t believe we’ve gone this long unbeaten the way we’ve played, it’s  not sustainable. We really need to improve. With that  said you have to say fair play to get to November unbeaten, that’s not easy, we are so much stronger at the back, Van Dijk is genuine world class.

We've played more games v the top teams than rest and in clusters and most away.

At some point in the next month that has to level out (although we are fucked over at Christmas and New Year again with back to back games v top 4 challengers).

Let's see how it all looks after the New Year.

8 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

Our front 3's form is worrying. Poor touches, wrong choice of pass as key times, not helped by an uncreative midfield mind but would be interesting to know how many goals we had scored at this point last season? 

I know we're miles better off position wise and today was, on reflection, a fair result but its just doesn't seem to be clicking at the moment so it's fortunate that we're pretty sound definitely. 

The front three were good today. Created chances out of absolutely nothing. The midfield is the problem, as the service simply isn't good enough. 

And I don't have the stats in front of me but I'm pretty sure we have more goals right now than we had at this time last year. If not, it's very close. 

Story of the season so far again only this time we really pushed it, abysmal performance and an decent point away to a top six side is always ok.

Doesn't say much for Arsenal that against a non existent midfield, zero pressure on the ball from any of our team and full backs letting crosses in all night long that they still didn't really look like scoring, mainly thanks to VVD, Gomez and woeful end product.   Meanwhile, we struck the post, VVD missed a sitter and had a goal wrongly? disallowed for offside.

Take the point and move on (again)

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

The front three were good today. Created chances out of absolutely nothing. The midfield is the problem, as the service simply isn't good enough. 

And I don't have the stats in front of me but I'm pretty sure we have more goals right now than we had at this time last year. If not, it's very close. 

What service?

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

Exactly this. The midfield simply isn't creating chances for the front 3.