You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) Premier League 3/11 K.O 17:30

Bjornebye

Keep doing all the good, cut out the bad. Turn up for both halves of the match, unlike the last time we played a side coached by Emery. Don't just assume that Arsenal's defence is ropey and we'll have a field day (like a lot of people on this forum have claimed), go out there and show it.

We've scored a lot of goals against them in recent years, and we have the ability to do so again. We've also conceded a lot of goals against them at the Emirates recently, and that needs to be nipped in the bud.

15 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Keep doing all the good, cut out the bad. Turn up for both halves of the match, unlike the last time we played a side coached by Emery. Don't just assume that Arsenal's defence is ropey and we'll have a field day (like a lot of people on this forum have claimed), go out there and show it.

We've scored a lot of goals against them in recent years, and we have the ability to do so again. We've also conceded a lot of goals against them at the Emirates recently, and that needs to be nipped in the bud.

We don’t have a useless cunt in goal that throws the ball into the net this year.  Which should help with that one.   Lovren hopefully not playing means we don’t fall to bits after one mistake too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

But, but, but Dejan is one of the World’s best?

Right up there with VVD, Varane and Thiago Silva. Who says so? Himself.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/10/dejan-lovren-on-the-best-defenders-in-the-world-ramos-makes-more-mistakes-than-me/

No wonder he is up for perjury.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Right up there with VVD, Varane and Thiago Silva. Who says so? Himself.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/10/dejan-lovren-on-the-best-defenders-in-the-world-ramos-makes-more-mistakes-than-me/

No wonder he is up for perjury.

I do hope he is not playing...one area they are good at is attacking and they have what he doesn't have....pace! VVD and Gomez have serious gas and can play ball. Give Lovren a rest...no rush back..tell him he is too good to play in all matches..we need to protect him...he is gullible enough as he actually believes the shit he says!

• Upvote 2

Shitting bricks. Have to watch the game with a mate who is as much an Arsenal fan as I am Liverpool. I hate those Woolwich cunts with a passion. Even more than the mancs, well almost. I'll never forget the goading I took in eightynine, and that Alan smith fucktard gets on my nerves. And that little Russian cunt aswell for playing his only good game ever against us in that " legendary " draw. 

1 nil to the Arsenal. Fuck of you horrible boring cunts. Librarians go read your Evening standard fucking cunt of a paper.

Swearing is nescessary when talking about that shit club. Horrible creatures that lot.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Looking at the 'Moronic Lovren quotes + next match = Massive defensive clanger' equation, I'd be starting Gomez alongside VVD in this one.

I'd be starting Gomez because he's superior in every possible way and this season's performances have rivalled VVD nevermind someone whose time in a Liverpool top is more comparable with Phil Babb.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I'd be starting Gomez because he's superior in every possible way and this season's performances have rivalled VVD nevermind someone whose time in a Liverpool top is more comparable with Phil Babb.

The only thing Lovren hasn't equalled Babb on is the old Nut crash...I did think he would be better at the time old Phil, did disappoint. 

8 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

The only thing Lovren hasn't equalled Babb on is the old Nut crash...I did think he would be better at the time old Phil, did disappoint. 

Think we can say that one about most central defenders we signed back then.  It wasn't until Ged signed big Sami that we finally got someone fit to wear the shirt again.

They haven't played that well this season and I think they're overrated at the moment but they won't fold like they have at times in the past. With Emery, they'll play us pretty tough and Ozil - Auba - Lacazette will always be a danger. 

That said, think we'll win if we can find space because their defense simply doesn't have the quality to keep us out and they have key injuries in the back four. 

• Like 1