You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cardiff (H) 27/10 Premier League

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Didn't want to see Lovren,  Lallana or Moreno in the team today.

And there we have all three in the line up together. What could possibly go wrong? 

On 26 October 2018 at 10:33 AM, Bjornebye said:

Got a decent record when i've done match threads this season. 

I fancy another 4 nil win. Probably the same scorers. Fabinho has to start this after the other night. I'd be tempted to play the same side as the other night to be honest. I've got a weird feeling he will start Moreno though, I don't know what it is but somethings telling me he will. Moreno actually looked alright when he came on to be fair. 

Cardiff are fucking woeful and this is a good chance to try and close that goal difference gap with City. Oh and Warnock is the fucking penguin off one of the Batman films from the 90's the hook nosed cunt. 

Fuck sake 

26 minutes ago, an tha said:

If I was a Cardiff player that line up would fire me up - i'd look at it as being shown not enough respect

Yeah, if I was a Cardiff player I'd be absolutely furious that Liverpool think they can beat my team by playing a Europa League winner and World Cup finalist at left back and centre back. Absolute blatant disrespect. Klopp is taking the piss. 

Feel a bit for The Shaq, he’s not had much game time, has impressed when he has, and is 100% fit. Lallana on the other hand isn’t. I know we need to bring him upto full fitness but Cardiff are just gonna throw 10 men behind the ball and defend for their lives. The Shaq has more quality against these teams, set piece delivery, pace and fitness than Lallana. Klopp knows what he’s doing though.