You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cardiff (H) 27/10 Premier League

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Then surely there are better targets, like VVD. I’ve just noticed that you’ve dropped him from your last two line ups. I’m sure he will start, which is good. 

Everyone plays better alongside Virgil, so he’s gotta start.

• Upvote 1

Cardiff City striker Bobby Reid admits he's still a regular at Anfield.

Reid is such a big Liverpool fan that he tries to watch Jurgen Klopp’s side when he is not playing himself.

The 25-year-old saw them beat Paris St Germain 3-2 last month.

And Reid will be up close and personal with his heroes on Saturday as he plays at Anfield for the first time.

"I can't wait," said Reid. "It will be so nice for my family to see me out there.

"My older brothers are Liverpool fans and it's just something that's gone through the generations.

"I love football and love watching games - and the PSG one was some game. I got a ticket late for that one, and it was worth it.

"But I've got a job to do on Saturday and I have to be as professional as I can. I'll be enjoying it, but at the same time I'll be looking to do a job there."

47 minutes ago, amli said:

Reid is such a big Liverpool fan that he tries to watch Jurgen Klopp’s side when he is not playing himself.

And Reid will be up close and personal with his heroes on Saturday as he plays at Anfield for the first time.

"I can't wait," said Reid. "It will be so nice for my family to see me out there.

"My older brothers are Liverpool fans and it's just something that's gone through the generations.

"I love football and love watching games - and the PSG one was some game. I got a ticket late for that one, and it was worth it.

"But I've got a job to do on Saturday and I have to be as professional as I can. I'll be enjoying it, but at the same time I'll be looking to do a job there."

I can see Bobby Reid scoring a spectacular back-heeled own-goal to help Liverpool win and he will also back-heel himself in the bollocks.

2 hours ago, amli said:

What’s this kid looking for, a medal? How about don’t be in any way professional at all Bobby and prove yourself to be a real Red by fluffing your lines on purpose? How about that Bobby? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

What’s this kid looking for, a medal? How about don’t be in any way professional at all Bobby and prove yourself to be a real Red by fluffing your lines on purpose? How about that Bobby? 

I reckon that's his plan, he's just saying this stuff so when he scores a hatrick of own goals he can point to the article as proof that he's deffo a proper professional.

This is our best chance to win the league in years, I doubt he'll want to put that in jeopardy just to get a few pats on the back off some sheep botherers. 

4 hours ago, Luckyhillkop said:

Salah has scored 3 goals since I gave him a good ass kicking by dropping him for the Huddersfield game (Yes you are welcome). Now he's back in the team as the captain. Watch him annihilate Cardiff today. He'll at least score another 2 goals. 

I thought Virg was captain. Seems we have a team full of them these days. Like fucking 63 buses they are. 

Liverpool

• 13Alisson
  • 66Alexander-Arnold
  • 6Lovren
  • 4van Dijk
  • 18Moreno
  • 5Wijnaldum
  • 3Fabinho
  • 20Lallana
  • 11Salah
  • 9Roberto Firmino
  • 10Mané