You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cardiff (H) 27/10 Premier League

Bjornebye

Got a decent record when i've done match threads this season. 

I fancy another 4 nil win. Probably the same scorers. Fabinho has to start this after the other night. I'd be tempted to play the same side as the other night to be honest. I've got a weird feeling he will start Moreno though, I don't know what it is but somethings telling me he will. Moreno actually looked alright when he came on to be fair. 

Cardiff are fucking woeful and this is a good chance to try and close that goal difference gap with City. Oh and Warnock is the fucking penguin off one of the Batman films from the 90's the hook nosed cunt. 

• Like 1

Moreno looked good at half time playing passes to Lovren. Apart from when he spazzed one out and as Lovren went to make the 15 yards journey to retrieve the ball a passing photographer looked at the ball, looked at Lovren and decided to leave it and walk on by. Lovren was not happy.

Anyway, I reckon Moreno would be dead good at headers and volleys.

3-0.

We know we're way better than them, but the players have to go into it with the attitude of proving it, repeatedly, and take Cardiff to the fucking cleaners.

All the good shit, none of the bad shit, solid at the back, control and creativity in midfield, movement and ruthlessness up front, etc etc...

Always a slight worry about our record at the end of these 3 game weeks - even against shite like these.

But if we are even half serious about a title challenge/securing top 4 again then this is an absolute 100% should win and anything else would represent abject failure given how shite they are and more importantly how little room for error we have given the challenges we face.

1 hour ago, Seasons said:

Match threads being started almost 24 hours before the game is poor standard from everyone on here. 

Dave should start banning people who don't start them like Mook and everyone who has ever negged me. 

Banning is too soft, I think a Mini Cooper should be rammed up my arse as punishment.

53 minutes ago, SammyAftershave said:

Agreed, same starting XI tomorrow then 'rest' Shaq for the trip to Serbia during the week.

I agree. No point taking him over there. It will just add fuel to their fire and take the focus from the game itself. We should be able to beat them with our reserves because they are fucking shite.