You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The GF Film Draft - Take 2

LF:D

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Who? Me or Stig? Or any of us really. This has been a brilliant draft.

All of you actually. You should have numbered yours 11 mate! If you've read the Millennium trilogy and then seen the Swedish films, Noomi Rapace absolutely nails the part of Lisbeth. And though I haven't seen The Snowman in a long time, I do remember thinking it was good.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trumo said:

All of you actually. You should have numbered yours 11 mate! If you've read the Millennium trilogy and then seen the Swedish films, Noomi Rapace absolutely nails the part of Lisbeth. And though I haven't seen The Snowman in a long time, I do remember thinking it was good.

Got the trilogy on DVD, and was torn between that, the one I chose and La Vie Est Belle, which someone else nabbed before me.

The first part of the trilogy has one of the best revenge scenes put on film.

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Think I prefer the iconic image from one of your films approach, to a random pic of Kevin Smith from Die Hard 4(?)

Yes I realised after doing yours it was to hard thinking of things.

So then I started doing pics from films chosen by that person.  I'll redo yours & Stigs.

• Upvote 2

A good idea for future drafts might be to do away with a load of different selection criteria and only have one, based on decade. 

So, every film has to be from the 70s or 80s etc...

Would increase the longevity of the drafts and probably be quite hard once you got 50, 60 films in.