You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The GF Film Draft - Take 2

LF:D

That's a good question.  I don't think so since, other than a couple of scenes the background is live action, Mary Poppins probably has the same amount of animation in it in total.  Now Water Babies (a bit too wank to be considered I hope), has lengthy sections purely animated - which is probably just on the other side of this particular split hair.

Re: Animated films.  I don't think we need to be too pedantic whether they are animated or not.  I'd have no issue with the ones mentioned on this page (let's stop talking about potential picks though) & unless someone is really taking the piss - I'll allow it.

Just now, Trumo said:

FG is currently stuck at a pub quiz answering questions on netball and Halloween. He also said something about being brain damaged. All of which may explain why he's forgotten about the draft.

Cool, he can catch up when ready.

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

That's a good question.  I don't think so since, other than a couple of scenes the background is live action, Mary Poppins probably has the same amount of animation in it in total.  Now Water Babies (a bit too wank to be considered I hope), has lengthy sections purely animated - which is probably just on the other side of this particular split hair.

The Water Babies is boss. 

26 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

The Water Babies is boss. 

"I-I-I-I boot myself in the bollocks!

boot myself in the bollocks

Happy to beat on my own testes..."

My older sister loved it as a kid and, as a result, I just can't bear it nowadays.  Can't completely dislike a film with a James Mason performance like that though.

• Upvote 1