You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Huddersfield(a) PL- match thread

LFC 6 Times

14 minutes ago, Hades said:

I was justifiably banned because I made some racist comments about Mané. I was trying to point out the often nasty subtext of the way people criticise others on here but it came out as being hateful. No problem with the ban.

Is it a suspended ban? 

27 minutes ago, Hades said:

I was justifiably banned because I made some racist comments about Mané. I was trying to point out the often nasty subtext of the way people criticise others on here but it came out as being hateful. No problem with the ban.

Repped for 'owning your shit'.

This reminds me of that season under rafa when we were picking up points near the top or even at the top at Xmas and everyone arguing saying we will be found out sooner or later because we were playing awful.

We're not playing awful now though it's just not the fluidity attacking football of last season and some players looking a bit rusty but we know what their capable of. I think it will click sooner rather than later.

55 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Who can’t accept that?

moof and liverpoolsno9. And then also usually you, but to your credit you've said Liverpool were poor against Hudd, so not this time. There are some posters on here who don't like to see people post that the team didn't play well, that's clear to see. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

moof and liverpools#9. And then also usually you, but to your credit you've said Liverpool were poor against Hudd, so not this time. There are some posters on here who don't like to see people post that the team didn't play well, that's clear to see. 

Nah, it's not to do with somebody saying we played poor or not. I have never mentioned anything when somebody makes any sort of sensible criticism, what irks me (and I think a few others) is when it is either completely inaccurate and relentless, or so far into the realms of abusive bullshit that it becomes tiresome. I do have a whinge about overwhelming negativity sometimes, but it's not anything to do with somebody saying we didn't play well. It's when people dig out mane for being a 'useless cunt' or call Klopp a cheerleader in chief. It's way too far, in my opinion, and I think it's acceptable to offer an opposing view on that type of stuff. I can certainly handle criticism. I don't know if you were around then, but check out my posts from... well, most of the last decade pre-FSG. And for the first half of their ownership, right up until Roy. I'm not shy of criticism, just over the top and unjust digs.

3 hours ago, Champ said:

Oops. And the rep was meant for moof above

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Just click on it again and it’ll remove it. 

Dont rep moof though, the pro-establishment tosser. 

The correct thing to do would be neg another post elsewhere.

7 hours ago, Hades said:

If anything, it only makes me hate you more.

Shows how much I use the football forum at the moment, missed all of that.

• Upvote 1