You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Huddersfield(a) PL- match thread

LFC 6 Times

14 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Last season we would have drew or lost that and you cunts would have complained less. 

First team in history to concede just 3 goals in their first 9 games. 

Still undefeated. 

Played all the other 3 teams making up the top 4 and even they couldn't beat us. 

The other 3 haven't played each other yet either, so they'll take points off each other soon enough. 

Fuck the haters. 

Hold on, didn't Man City play before us today and they have also only conceded 3 goals in the first 9 games?

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Hold on, didn't Man City play before us today and they have also only conceded 3 goals in the first 9 games?

Stop using facts to win arguments. 

I heard this morning that we could 'potentially' be the first. I assumed we'd achieved that by keeping the clean sheet.

I didn't realise City had a similar stat. 

3 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Stop using facts to win arguments. 

I heard this morning that we could 'potentially' be the first. I assumed we'd achieved that by keeping the clean sheet.

I didn't realise City had a similar stat. 

It's an impressive record, for sure. City achieved it while scoring 10 more goals which is serious grinding. Interesting to see what the records will be after 18 games. 

City's next 9 games in the Premier League as currently scheduled...

Southampton (H)

Man Utd (H)

West Ham (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Watford (A)

Chelsea (A)

Everton (H)

Crystal Palace (H)

Leicester City (A)

Liverpool's next 9 games in the Premier League as currently scheduled...

Cardiff City (H)

Arsenal (A)

Fulham (H)

Watford (A)

Everton (H)

Burnley (A)

Bournemouth (A)

Man Utd (H)

Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)

I am absolutely incensed that we are 2nd in the League and unbeaten. We are shit, our counter attacking today was shocking. Our midfield was shit. We were carrying 2 passengers, maybe 3 in Studge, Lallana and Milner was prob still injured, how I hark back to the days when Mane didn’t play and we didn’t win and our defence were shit. Could have a right proper, justified moan then. Probably be better supporting City, they do it with style whilst we’re just shit. I’m turning into a proper self entitled, sky generation, dummy spitter. 

It's an impressive record, for sure. City achieved it while scoring 10 more goals which is serious grinding. Interesting to see what the records will be after 18 games. 

City's next 9 games in the Premier League as currently scheduled...

Tottenham (A)

Southampton (H)

Man Utd (H)

West Ham (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Watford (A)

Chelsea (A)

Everton (H)

Crystal Palace (H)

Liverpool's next 9 games in the Premier League as currently scheduled...

Cardiff City (H)

Arsenal (A)

Fulham (H)

Watford (A)

Everton (H)

Burnley (A)

Bournemouth (A)

Man Utd (H)

Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)

We did what we needed to do. The pluses: Mo on target superbly, finally. Shaq receiving moving and passing perfectly to assist, as if his name was Bobby Mane.

lallana and Sturridge go 90 minutes each, Fabinho gets a run. Allison and defense solid - Allison pulls a great save out of a dangerous moment.

whats not to like??

Chins up lads, we’re going to average ourselves all the way to the Title.

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I am absolutely incensed that we are 2nd in the League and unbeaten. We are shit, our counter attacking today was shocking. Our midfield was shit. We were carrying 2 passengers, maybe 3 in Studge, Lallana and Milner was prob still injured, how I hark back to the days when Mane didn’t play and we didn’t win and our defence were shit. Could have a right proper, justified moan then. Probably be better supporting City, they do it with style whilst we’re just shit. I’m turning into a proper self entitled, sky generation, dummy spitter. 

It's great to have to read barely literate garbage like this because some people can't accept that bad performances will be pointed out on the internet when they happen. Must feel phenomenal to be on that high a horse. 

9 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Oh, I thought everyone has outgrown this superfan shit?

tenor.png

7 hours ago, Red Shift said:

Alisson pulls a great save out of a dangerous moment.

This one is particularly important for me. 

Huddersfield only had one shot on target in the entire match.

In the last few seasons how many times have we dropped points after conceding from an opponents only shot on target? 

23 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I couldn’t watch the game, was going to find a full match replay but from all the post-match comments, a short clip of Salah’s goal would probably suffice.

I would rather enter a Saudi embassy shouting that I was Jamal Khashogi’s brother than watch that again in full. Just check the goal out , Ardja.

• Upvote 1