You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Huddersfield(a) PL- match thread

LFC 6 Times

Terrible this

Sturridge just does not have the pace to run off Salah when we break. 

Need Bobby or even Origi on the stretch the pitch. We have nothing wide left other than Robbo, i'd consider sticking Origi out there to use his pace

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Dreadful performance. Milner and Henderson completely out-dueled in the middle and Robertson has been very poor as well. His wing has been a boulevard for Huddersfield.  

To be fair to him he is trying to get forward as nobody else is offering width and nobody is tracking back either and offering cover. Milner,Henderson,Lallana all playing far to close together and none offering width

Disappointing stuff from the midfield 3. No control at all. A bit disjointed up front, but that's to be expected.

We look a bit laboured in general this evening.

I'd bring on Gini soon. I think we will improve 2nd half. Klopp will not be happy. 

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Henderson back to his Ray Wilkins tribute act of passing backwards and sideways 

Thought he looks more positive than he has in recent weeks tbh, tried to get the ball out to his buddy Lallana early whenever it's been on.  Even driven forward with the ball himself once or twice.

Off for Gini anyway, so maybe Klopp agrees with you.

Just now, moof said:

Reasonably. We’re winning against a motivated, hard working side with disjointed, much changed starting line up. I expect us to look a bit more coherent in the second half. 

I'm not. We've been below par and are getting out-fought a bit.

There's a lack of bravery on the ball from the midfield.

Luckily Joe Gomez was brave enough to play that pass in the lead up to the goal.

• Upvote 1