You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Batman

Bjornebye

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Easily my favourite super hero. A dark, hard bastard who lurks in the shadows. 

But it appears he has been caught with his cock out

https://www.nme.com/news/film/dc-comics-regret-new-comic-batman-penis-2389003

Always wondered what the Batdick looks like. 

Wonder no longer and here's the answer to why Batman doesn't have girlfriend

• 7 months later...

Ignoring the Twilight series, Robert Pattinson has since actually forged himself a pretty well respected career with filmmakers/the industry. 

There was backlash over Heath Ledger when he was announced for the Joker and Michael Keaton and Christian Bale with Batman, look how they all turned out and they were going for a more youthful actor anyway for this film. 

I’ll reserve judgement until we see some footage some point down the line whoever they decide to go with. Might work out ok. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Have the arts ever been so shite?

I think that's a bit dramatic but these posh British cunts seem to be everywhere at the moment & every single one of them is a horrible bland cunt.

33 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I actually liked the look of Batman in Titans on Netflix, which itself was boss. They should make a TV show of it again in the Daredevil mould rather than all this bollocks.

They’ve signed up Iain Glenn to play Bruce Wayne in the second season.

• 9 months later...
On 17/05/2019 at 17:22, Bobby Hundreds said:

My problem.with Robert Pattinson is I can't hear his name or see his face without thinking of Perry from Kevin and Perry saying hello Mrs Patterson.  Other than that I don't give a fuck who plays the next batman it's the writers and directors that will make or break it.

Reckon he would make a good Bananaman.

bananaman.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Is it Affleck? Probably pissed. Always preferred Batman to Superman but Superman was a far better swill head. 

tumblr_pg9ierBHK11s9xw57o4_250.gifv

No

Affleck walked away from the role

He spoke about it a few days back. Suffering from Alcohol issues and mental issues, added to his marriage collapsing. 

He said a few people loved his script but warned him to step away as it leads to him drinking himself to death. 

He gets alot of shit but I don't think he was a bad batman. You could be Keston or Vale in their and they'd still be shit with DC lack of ideas

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

No

Affleck walked away from the role

He spoke about it a few days back. Suffering from Alcohol issues and mental issues, added to his marriage collapsing. 

He said a few people loved his script but warned him to step away as it leads to him drinking himself to death. 

He gets alot of shit but I don't think he was a bad batman. You could be Keston or Vale in their and they'd still be shit with DC lack of ideas

Never heard of the cunts.