You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheese on toast

Sugar Ape

Stick all your foodie threads up your arse, cheese on toast is still the Nectar of snacks. Just got in pissed now, some thick Tiger bread and coastal cheddar and it's a fucking taste sensation. Do yourself a favour and buy some coastal cheddar by the way. It's heavenly.

CoastalCheddar.jpg

Also, NV doesn't butter his toast before melting the cheese on it. Now, I'm not saying you should neg him for that, but I'll rep everyone who negs him and you can also sleep easy, safe in the knowledge you are doing Gods work.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

Haven’t enjoyed crumpets much since I saw a crumpet foot picture, and marmite is licking dogs arse holes... opening post has it, bread, butter, cheese sprinkle of pepper and demolish

Negged for disrespecting the food of gods.

7 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Stick all your foodie threads up your arse, cheese on toast is still the Nectar of snacks. Just got in pissed now, some thick Tiger bread and coastal cheddar and it's a fucking taste sensation. Do yourself a favour and buy some coastal cheddar by the way. It's heavenly.

CoastalCheddar.jpg

Also, NV doesn't butter his toast before melting the cheese on it. Now, I'm not saying you should neg him for that, but I'll rep everyone who negs him and you can also sleep easy, safe in the knowledge you are doing Gods work.

It’s too greasy, mah dood. Repped for memory, though. And cheese on toast being boss.

i think the heat might be taken off me with the stunning revelation that Remmie has crumpets with marmite and cheese on them. I’ll be negging that. 

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It’s too greasy, mah dood. Repped for memory, though. And cheese on toast being boss.

i think the heat might be taken off me with the stunning revelation that Remmie has crumpets with marmite and cheese on them. I’ll be negging that. 

Do you dedicate your life to having the wrong opinion on everything? 

I don’t think I’ve ever had a can of Carling (I’ve had it in a pub, when that was what they had. It’s fine. It’s not my drink though), if I have it was a fucking long time ago, and I don’t watch Grey’s Anatomy (which I said isn’t good but Netflix and chilled to it). Big weirdo. 

The difference is, you really are eating some weird pink cytoplasm pizza whilst I’m actually drinking Cobra and watching Breaking Bad. The reality of your depravity is worse than the illusion of mine. Next. 

Remmie: I’ll have a full English please, hold the bacon, sausage, black pudding and beans. I’ll also have cheese on toast, hold the toast and add marmite on a crumpet. 

Im surprised you still show your face around these parts. Unashamed. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

CoastalCheddar.jpg

What is the Coastal Cheddar you speak of?