Quantcast
FIFA’19 - Page 3 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Scott_M

FIFA’19

SWOS can suck mine; European Club Soccer shits all over it.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:51 PM, Stouffer said:

SWOS can suck mine; European Club Soccer shits all over it.

I'd normally agree with you on everything Stouf, and while European Club Soccer was ace, it was also known as Manchester United Europe which takes it down a peg or two. Or three. 

SWOS was fucking boss. 

On 2/5/2019 at 5:11 PM, Shooter in the Motor said:

So to clarify, PES 18 > FIFA 18 > FIFA 19?

Yeah it should have said FIFA 19 is worse than 18. Both are nowhere near as good as PES 18. 

• Upvote 1

It's just the same old shit. The gameplay/graphics are the same and FUT is basically getting to a certain level before some prick who has spent loads of money is hammering you with Icons. 

Me and the boy risked a FUT banning and sold all the players on one account and moved the money to another.

Neither of us have been banned yet fortunately.

We just soiled ourselves by getting middle Roy Keane. I still can’t look at myself in the mirror.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• 3 Stacks   1. Andres Iniesta 2. Samuel Umtiti 3. Branislav Ivanovic 4. Thiago Alcantara 5. Sonny Anderson 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   Elite   1. Sergio Aguero 2. Ederson 3. Christian Eriksen 4. Patrice Evra 5. David Albelda 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   Alex_K    1. Samuel Eto'o 2. Alisson 3. Toby Alderweireld 4. Raúl Albiol 5. Alex (Centre Back; Milan/Chelsea/PSG) 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   Dim Reaper   1. Xabi Alonso  2. Adriano  3. Luis Enrique  4. Mark Iuliano 5. Paul Ince 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   Ardja   1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic 2. Emerson 3. Aldair 4. Marcio Amoroso 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   John102   1. Dani Alves 2. Eric Abidal 3. Mauro Icardi 4. Alphonse Areola 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   Sugar Ape   1. Michael Owen 2. Roberto Ayala  3. Pablo Aimar 4. Jordi Alba 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.    MegadriveMan   1. Michael Essien 2. Nicholas Anelka 3. Bodo Illgner 4. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   Stig   1. Fillipo Inzaghi  2. Massimo Ambrosini 3. Isco  4. Nicolas Otamendi 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   Babbsburstnad   1. Aubameyang  2. Jan Oblak  3. Edmilson 4. Daniel Agger 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.   Red House   1. Marc Overmars 2. Giovane Elber 3. Cesar Azpilicueta 4. Mesut Ozil 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.    Lee909   1. Demetrio Albertini 2. Stefan Effenberg 3. Dele Alli 4. Ciro Immobile 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.
    • Phil Foden. I hate that little cunt more irrationally than any other player in the fucking league. Seems like because City have an arsenal of £20m+ players to call on, there's a need for them to have a few prospects built up to make it look like they aren't just a massive fucking sportswashing vanity project, so there's an immense noise around any reasonable prospect so they can tenuously link themselves to the city, and add more gloss to the "City legend": so there's apparently a glittering array of talent coming through, spearheaded by young fucking Foden, ready to create an Abu Dhabi Mancunian reich that will last 1,000 years.   He's decent. Fuck off.
    • Apparently Dim is up next and needs Alaba to complete his back four.
    • In all seriousness 3 Stacks, or 3, or Stacks, or however you like to be known, there's no changing it to Alaba happening. Stig is going to tell you exactly that when he comes on. 
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Now

• Popular Contributors