You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FIFA’19

Scott_M

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 8:51 PM, Stouffer said:

SWOS can suck mine; European Club Soccer shits all over it.

I'd normally agree with you on everything Stouf, and while European Club Soccer was ace, it was also known as Manchester United Europe which takes it down a peg or two. Or three. 

SWOS was fucking boss. 

On 2/20/2019 at 10:38 AM, RobbieOR said:

How did you move it? Seen people mention that before but never understood how you could move it. 

If it still works like older versions you just list one of your shit players at a ridiculous buy now price and buy that with the account with loads of credits. 

1 hour ago, chevettehs said:

If it still works like older versions you just list one of your shit players at a ridiculous buy now price and buy that with the account with loads of credits. 

I have read about that but the maximum for shit players is 10k. Loads of people will be selling them for that so surely you're taking a chance?

20 hours ago, Byrnie said:

The amount of cheating in online gaming is what makes me play online less and less. What's the point?
The skill element has/is being completely removed.

While I agree with that the whole EA model is pay to win so fuck them with a shitty stick

Ultimate Team has nowt to do with skill. 

It's pay to win taken about as far as it possibly can be, basically buying packs and gambling on them having something decent in it.

If people can swerve the EA being thieving bastards then I'm all for it, they only stopped it in Battlefront because Disney stepped in. 

On 2/20/2019 at 10:38 AM, RobbieOR said:

How did you move it? Seen people mention that before but never understood how you could move it. 

Just listed my players and he bought them. We listed them for 3 hours and put unique amounts in to make them easy to find.

We had two teams so just merged our coins and share now. Fair warning, you can get banned for this I think. We did over about a week and just used the buy it now price.

• 1 year later...

I’m playing it mate but only FUT, haven’t bothered with a career or anything yet.

Been getting into it far more than I ever have before and actually managing to win some games online which is a revelation.

I think it’s better than last years version although some things are still annoying as fuck like when you win a tackle and don’t come away with the ball.

Pace is definitely more of a factor this year compared to last so that’s the main thing i’m looking for in a player.