You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) Premier League 29/9 Match Thread

Bjornebye

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sturridge goal really showed why i have been pissed off with the midfield three and it goes back 3 or 4 years.

The lack of players with the ability to take on a shot from 25-30 yards has been a issue for me. We only had Coutinho of late really willing to do it. And with teams happy to camp so deep against us we really need that as ot forces them out to challenge the shot. Too often with Henderson and Milner they cut back inside or turn away from goal in them positions.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, niallers said:

Is it right to be still pissed off a bit? We'd enough chances to have won that game and how hazard gets man of the match is a fucking mystery. 

Anyway,it's a positive result given we were behind. And Danny, take a cunting bow. John Barnes against  arsenal in 89/90 season at the any road end. Carbon copy.

I get where you are coming from but no not right for me to be a bit pissed off still.

We nearly lost and had we done so in our almost customary manner in these games then yeah it would be time to be pissed off - not because we were bad, we weren't but because it had happened again in a big game and to these fucking horrible cunts...

We'd be licking the same old wounds with the same old 'if only'.....rescuing a point at the death with a worldy to avoid that is a cause for much happiness...

No team wins every game, but title challengers and champions rescue lost causes like that.

Get in and enjoy it - it was nearly very different to what is a big point and a big point made.

7 minutes ago, skend04 said:

That's the least we deserved. Bar the counterattack goal we controlled that. Better chances and 2 cleared off the line too. 

My feeling exactly. They created fuck all bar the 2 hazard chances. How many did we fuck away? Anyway, we'll take it. Least we deserved. Fucking shower of plastic rent boy cunts.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

I get where you are coming from but no not right for me to be a bit pissed off still.

We nearly lost and had we done so in our almost customary manner in these games then yeah it would be time to be pissed off - not because we were bad, we weren't but because it had happened again in a big game and to these fucking horrible cunts...

We'd be licking the same old wounds with the same old 'if only'.....rescuing a point at the death with a worldy to avoid that is a cause for much happiness...

No team wins every game, but title challengers and champions rescue lost causes like that.

Get in and enjoy it - it was nearly very different to what is a big point and a big point made.

In an hour I'll be where you're at. For years United did that and demoralised teams. We never gave up and fully deserved the point. Fucking sarri has does brilliantly. Another likeable manager that those cunts have

Fair result on balance. We weren’t at our best but still created plenty, centre backs imperious, full backs both had a bit of a shaky game, midfield looked too ponderous with Hendo in there. We’re fractions away from everything really clicking. 

Chelsea were great, very disciplined. Outplayed us in midfield, defended well as a team and always looked a threat. They’ll be right up there with us at the end of the season