You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Family Guy

JohnnyH

Family Guy is one of the great comedy shows of our time. I’m sure most agree. It’s pure gold. 

Well, I’m in Providence, Rhode Island, and when I step out of my hotel I get this view, and when Peter Griffin looks over his house, he gets the view below it. I’m staring at the view, weeping...

17DEA454-D321-41E6-A266-E0EED96E831A.jpeg

85C09E7E-7EF4-4DA8-B49F-FB52D2AF36A1.gif

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Remmie said:

On its own a decent show, just hard not to compare in unfavourably with South Park and the Simpsons. It's far better than the shite that is American dad though and that other Seth McFarlane one, the spinoff thing I've forgotten the name of. 

I like South Park, but it's not a patch on Family Guy, The Simpson's I'll give you.

Quite like American Dad, didn't hate The Cleveland Show either!

• 2 years later...
On 28/09/2018 at 04:58, Lee909 said:

Good but not quite South Park imo

I do like it though

F for the Family is well worth a watch on Netflix, its Bill Burrs show

For anyone born in or living through the 70’s, F is for Family will really resonate.

• Upvote 1

The Simpsons Seasons 3 through to 9 is peerless. The greatest and most consistent TV comedy ever made.

Rick and Morty has been very hit and miss since Season 2 finished. I actually think i prefer Solar Opposites now. 

Haven't watched Family Guy in a long, long time.

Surprised Futurama hasn't been mentioned yet; the later series weren't as consistently good but the first 5 were brilliant.

Rick and Morty is hit and miss - fortunately those hits help me endure the mediocre episodes.