You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chas Hodges dead.

niallers

Ssh but I saw them years ago supporting Eric Clapton of all people at the Deeside Leisure centre. They were grim and Clapton wasn't much better that night, The audience were seated on the ice rink which was boarded over. Came out pissed off and fucking freezing. 

Other than that night Dave never did me any harm. RIP 

9 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Ssh but I saw them years ago supporting Eric Clapton of all people at the Deeside Leisure centre. They were grim and Clapton wasn't much better that night, The audience were seated on the ice rink which was boarded over. Came out pissed off and fucking freezing. 

Saw The Jam at Deeside and by the encores the freeze had taken over my whole body & I could barely hear In the City over my teeth chattering.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Once saw Iron Maiden at Whitley Bay ice rink, they were on fire  that night.

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Shame but it has to be said they were truly astonishingly shite.

This Is the first n g I’ve fished out to you in 13 1/2 years on here. 

Im off to cry in a corner.

Chas and Dave, 2 absolutely fantastic musicians and songwriters. Not everyone’s  cup of tea, but far from shite. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 9:39 AM, Skidfingers McGonical said:

This Is the first n g I’ve fished out to you in 13 1/2 years on here. 

Im off to cry in a corner.

Chas and Dave, 2 absolutely fantastic musicians and songwriters. Not everyone’s  cup of tea, but far from shite. 

Not that far