You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kirkby Training Complex

Chip Butty

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Might as well just splash walls with 'a whole new ball game' and be done with it.

Terrible decision.

Bet it changes in time.  But right now it serves to highlight the current squad's achievement, which will probably motivate them on as much as it being only "1" (a beginning).

3 minutes ago, Rotpeter said:

Bet it changes in time.  But right now it serves to highlight the current squad's achievement, which will probably motivate them on as much as it being only "1" (a beginning).

Sorry but can't buy that.

We have just won number 19 and the wall should reflect that fact IMO.

On 13/11/2020 at 00:17, AngryofTuebrook said:

They should name a corner after Trent.

On 13/11/2020 at 00:17, AngryofTuebrook said:

And have a hall called Brian.

21 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

And the road in should be called Heighway.

The paddle tennis area will be called the Alan A'Court, and there's a new Liddell supermarket planned for the main road.

• Upvote 5

Absolute shithole. Worse than a shed. 

I was actually really pleased to hear we were building a new place. Man City’s documentary, ‘Twats in Blue’ I think it was called, really outlined some of their kit and how it impacts performance. I wonder if we have fancy medical and recovery equipment? 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Some life footballers have. Even your Monday to Friday work is set in the kind of place wed pay a fortune to join to use in our leasure time. Then get in your sports car fuck off to your mansion and bang your 10 out of 10 missus. 

Stupid little cunts. I hate them all. Except Robbo. Can’t believe he can’t get in the England side, etc.

This doesn't sit comfortably with me at all.  I can't say exactly why, but each time I see it, it just feels wrong? Maybe it's having Klopp and not Bob?  I appreciate it's probably a case of when Klopp goes, that picture will be updated to the next fella.  But it still feels wrong.  I' be a lot more comfortable if it was Bob or Kenny in place on Klopp.  Klopp can go there when he's left.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, shoes and indoor

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JohnnyH said:

This doesn't sit comfortably with me at all.  I can't say exactly why, but each time I see it, it just feels wrong? Maybe it's having Klopp and not Bob?  I appreciate it's probably a case of when Klopp goes, that picture will be updated to the next fella.  But it still feels wrong.  I' be a lot more comfortable if it was Bob or Kenny in place on Klopp.  Klopp can go there when he's left.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, shoes and indoor

As long as the fucking budgie isn’t on it.