You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New site feedback

dave u

1 minute ago, DimReaper said:

One thing I've noticed that seems to me missing is that when you're on a thread, it doesn't seem to show who else is on that thread at the bottom anymore? Or am I missing something?

I’ve noticed that as well. Just assumed it was because I log in anonymously to avoid nosey cunts like you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DimReaper said:

One thing I've noticed that seems to me missing is that when you're on a thread, it doesn't seem to show who else is on that thread at the bottom anymore? Or am I missing something?

It does, doesn't it? At the bottom?

I see who's recently browsed the thread, and then underneath everyone who is currently online right across the site.

Just now, dave u said:

It does, doesn't it? At the bottom?

I see who's recently browsed the thread, and then underneath everyone who is currently online right across the site.

Any time I'm on a thread, it's always just my name on "Recently Browsing"... I'm fairly sure I've never seen another name on there. I do see the list of people who are currently online, yeah, as on the old site. 

1 minute ago, DimReaper said:

Any time I'm on a thread, it's always just my name on "Recently Browsing"... I'm fairly sure I've never seen another name on there. I do see the list of people who are currently online, yeah, as on the old site. 

Yeah actually, it only ever says my name when I'm on a thread too so it looks like that isnt working.

1 hour ago, DimReaper said:

The ignore function is much better on this new site, you pretty much can't even see that a person you have on ignore has posted it's so well hidden. 

I can imagine there are lots of people with lots of people on ignore lists through the site. It would be interesting to see if there are numbers of ignores placed.

• dave u unpinned this topic
On 9/23/2018 at 7:19 PM, Captain Turdseye said:

Jennings is making one of the most blatant plays for a t-shirt ever seen on TLW. 

It might just work. 

I feel as though he's backing me into a corner here. I mean how can I ignore the sterling work he's put in here?

The ignore function video is a work of art.

• Upvote 2

On 9/24/2018 at 10:07 PM, dave u said:

I feel as though he's backing me into a corner here. I mean how can I ignore the sterling work he's put in here?

The ignore function video is a work of art.

I've just ignored it myself.

I have now sorted my notifications problem out. It seems I might have mistakenly clicked the box saying 'notify me of replies' unwittingly on a couple of threads and this caused notifications to pop up. That button is a bit too close to 'submit reply' on mobile.

• Upvote 1