You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs vs Liverpool, Sat 15, 12:30

Lee909

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Terrible decision, goal or no goal he was a stupid cunt there

hang on... so if he played it 5 ft in-front of Mane and Mane rounded the keeper and scored to make it 2 nil just before half-time, Wijnaldum would still have been a stupid cunt there? 

Tough crowd. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

hang on... so if he played it 5 ft in-front of Mane and Mane rounded the keeper and scored to make it 2 nil just before half-time, Wijnaldum would still have been a stupid cunt there? 

Tough crowd. 

He's on about when Gini took the shoot when in their box instead of passing.  Though Bobby offered him fuck all so he had no choice but to shoot.

That injury must have knocked him massively, or it's still annoying him. He's not taking on anyone anymore, he's getting rid of it far too quick. His passing is terrible and that effort last year would have been buried across the keeper. He just drove it hard like he was worried he'd miss it 

27 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Nonsense.  People are lying to themselves if they don't see similarities between Mane, Kieta and Wijnaldum on the field.

"I'm such a blind get I can't tell the difference between Mane and Keita on the telly" - fine

"Our black players all look the same" - racist

"Wijnaldum looks like Mane and Keita" - just wrong

1 minute ago, J-V said:

He's on about when Gini took the shoot when in their box instead of passing.  Though Bobby offered him fuck all so he had no choice but to shoot.

I'll fuck anything that moves mate. 

jokes aside, I thought he meant the lob over to mane. My stream is a bit behind. 

Haha - lob. What a word. 

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Come on here at half time, thinking ‘great, 0-1 up away from home against a side firmly in the top four, created chances but haven’t hit our stride, they’ve not done much. Going well so far’ only to read how shit we are. 

No one has said we're shit, just that we're not fluid and should look to finishing these off.

Don't let that get in the way of your forum policing though.

• Upvote 2

Just now, niallers said:

That injury must have knocked him massively, or it's still annoying him. He's not taking on anyone anymore, he's getting rid of it far too quick. His passing is terrible and that effort last year would have been buried across the keeper. He just drove it hard like he was worried he'd miss it 

I agree . Dislocated shoulders take ages to heal properly and there is always the chance it will pop out again

1 minute ago, Scrump said:

"I'm such a blind get I can't tell the difference between Mane and Keita on the telly" - fine

"Our black players all look the same" - racist

"Wijnaldum looks like Mane and Keita" - just wrong

Wijnaldum looks like someone out of something but I can't put my finger on it. 

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Come on here at half time, thinking ‘great, 0-1 up away from home against a side firmly in the top four, created chances but haven’t hit our stride, they’ve not done much. Going well so far’ only to read how shit we are. 

These are here for the taking - we've been alright so far but fear is we may regret not taking some chances.

They will surely improve but then if we can get a 2nd i feel we could run riot as they chase the game.

In many ways game has been a typical post international shite early kick off...but if we can get out of it with 3 pts it would be a big statement.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Em City said:

No one has said we're shit, just that we're not fluid and should look to finishing these off.

Don't let that get in the way of your forum policing though.

They have, actually. I’m not policing anything, just saying I’ve got a completely different perspective. Well, I actually have some.

Just now, an tha said:

These are here for the taking - we've been alright so far but fear is we may regret not taking some chances.

They will surely improve but then if we can get a 2nd i feel we could run riot as they chase the game.

In many ways game has been a typical post international shite early kick off...but if we can get out of it with 3 pts it would be a big statement.

Agreed. Need a big second half here. Would be huge.