You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Terrarium

Redder Lurtz

If it is working it’s a bit strange given how definitive his statement was about shutting it down. He won’t say if he’s getting prosecuted or anything and just the other day he was saying that if it came to it he’d have to hand over user details. 

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/terrarium-tv-3582830

Obviously the chances of you getting done for streaming films at home are minuscule but just be careful of where you’re installing it from in case of viruses and shit. 

12 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If it is working it’s a bit strange given how definitive his statement was about shutting it down. He won’t say if he’s getting prosecuted or anything and just the other day he was saying that if it came to it he’d have to hand over user details. 

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/terrarium-tv-3582830

Obviously the chances of you getting done for streaming films at home are minuscule but just be careful of where you’re installing it from in case of viruses and shit. 

Aye, it's very odd. Think I'll swerve reinstalling it for now.

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've been using Placenta with Real Debrid but it's declined in quality I think, what's the best current Kodi add ons?

I’m using Yoda at the minute. Also installed Numbers, Legendary and Fantastic but haven’t even needed them to fall back on yet. 

Yoda throws up just as many RD links as it does free ones. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m using Yoda at the minute. Also installed Numbers, Legendary and Fantastic but haven’t even needed them to fall back on yet. 

Yoda throws up just as many RD links as it does free ones. 

Sound will install that.

On 10/3/2018 at 4:41 PM, Bobby Hundreds said:

I can't find the last episode of castlerock anywhere. Terrarium went tits up just before the last episode. Muthaflippers.

I watched it through Placenta on Kodi. Yoda, Numbers and Incursion add ons all have it too late. I do have a Real Debrid sub though.

• 6 months later...

Gone from terrarium to TeaTV to Cinema Free which was excellent but I can't get any Thrones links to work at all. Useless copyright breaching fuckers. Any ideas, nerds?

Never mind, found one. gets on my tits that there are all these 4gb 1080p links and I have to find something around the 500mb mark even though I pay for BT "superfast". 

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Gone from terrarium to TeaTV to Cinema Free which was excellent but I can't get any Thrones links to work at all. Useless copyright breaching fuckers. Any ideas, nerds?

Never mind, found one. gets on my tits that there are all these 4gb 1080p links and I have to find something around the 500mb mark even though I pay for BT "superfast". 

Subscribe to Real Debrid (€16 for 6 months) and link it to your Terrarium / Tea TV / Kodi. RD will sort you out with loads of stable, high quality streams and it also shields your IP, so you won't need a VPN nor will you be getting any dodgy letters from BT.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Subscribe to Real Debrid (€16 for 6 months) and link it to your Terrarium / Tea TV / Kodi. RD will sort you out with loads of stable, high quality streams and it also shields your IP, so you won't need a VPN nor will you be getting any dodgy letters from BT.

Sounds like a winning plan to me. I am going to hook up buttercup. 

• 3 months later...

I was setting a box up for my uncle the other day and whilst I was looking around for newer things to put on there I stumbled across this fucking beauty. 

Terrarium-TV-Layout.png?resize=987,564&s

TitaniumTV. Exactly the same layout and controls as the legendary Terrarium. Like it’s never been away! Just as easy to install too. Go to the website, download the APK and you’re away. 

I had a quick look at a couple of things and straight off the bat it was throwing up 1080p Openload links. I haven’t gotten around to installing it on my own devices yet but I’m assuming that, like Terrarium, it will be even better once linked to your Trakt and Real Debrid accounts. 

If it lasts it’ll mean no more fucking about with Kodi. Get on it chaps. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2019 at 19:23, Carvalho Diablo said:

Yup, Real Debrid is ace. Don't think I could tolerate Kodi without it. An absolute bargain too. 

Kodi is shite for me. Don't bother using it any more. This typhoon tv app wont open on my laptop either. I thinks something to do with over zealous antivirus software.

• 1 month later...