You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glasgow Celtic FC appreciation thread 1888 to beyond.

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Ben Sherman said:

You seem to have confused me with someone who takes keyboard warriors seriously

Oh, the irony.

If you had any comprehension skills you would have noted that I was actually taking the piss out of him, not you, for this pathetic ‘I love our god better than you love our god’ shit, but alas, your rush to demonstrate your stupidity was your undoing.  

I was taking this piss out of you’re basic lack of grammatical nous.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Oh, the irony.

If you had any comprehension skills you would have noted that I was actually taking the piss out of him, not you, for this pathetic ‘I love our god better than you love our god’ shit, but alas, your rush to demonstrate your stupidity was your undoing.  

"Your"

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Oh, the irony.

Sorry but you are just too intellectualfor me. I have no God and I don't even support Glasgow Rangers.

• Downvote 1

Bruce and ben went up a tree K.I.SS.... and I battered them both. I'm hard me. 

Well I like to think I am, I'm a soft wannabe Irish romantic from Prescot with a small willy but I won't back down if you came up to me. I'd probably end up getting a wank off you at half time. I'm a charming man. Drop dead gorgeous and all. I'd meet you Bruce outside KFC but there is no chance I'd get you out of there and Ben (is it Ben?) I'll steal your soul the second you lay eyes on me. I've already stolen it while you are reading this. Just ask the Lesbians in the Purple Turtle. 

Up the fucking Rebels 

hahahhahahahahahaha

Kristoffer Ajer has got a bit of the Van Dijk to Southampton type deals about him. 

Only 20. Looks a good prospect. Solid, strong, composed. He'll outgrow Celtic soon and could be at a big club in a couple of transfers. We should have a look and maybe cut out the middle/Southampton man. Get him cheaper now and loan him out for a season or two.