You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glasgow Celtic FC appreciation thread 1888 to beyond.

Bjornebye

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He was a win away from winning the title. I cant understand the mentality in calling him an utter cunt. Diouf, that is an utter cunt. As is Hodgson. Now unless Rodgers fucking plated your missus, I cant see why you are so against him. 

Because he is an arrogant prick with hardly a CV to back up his ego. We almost won the league because we had a world class player playing for us who lifted everybody around him. I totally agree with Dicko on Rodgers.

• Downvote 1

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats whys I know you hate it. Can imagine it to be hell unless you have an allegiance. 

Bellends everywhere, shit chants everywhere, people asking who you support and looking like confused dogs when you say neither, pubs closing early, religious shit everywhere, everyone’s accents grow more indecipherable for some reason, pubs suddenly become either a Rangers or Celtic pub (only on this day).

Everybody just turns in to bell ends and they all think the rest of the world cares about the game.

Does my fucking tits in.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Bellends everywhere, shit chants everywhere, people asking who you support and looking like confused dogs when you say neither, pubs closing early, religious shit everywhere, everyone’s accents grow more indecipherable for some reason, pubs suddenly become either a Rangers or Celtic pub (only on this day).

Everybody just turns in to bell ends and they all think the rest of the world cares about the game.

Does my fucking tits in.

The indecipherable accents is due to the 4 day buck fast run-up to the old firm game. 

To be fair mate they both do have a worldwide fanbase.... Just stay in and watch Heartbeat you fucking St Mirren fan 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The indecipherable accents is due to the 4 day buck fast run-up to the old firm game. 

To be fair mate they both do have a worldwide fanbase.... Just stay in and watch Heartbeat you fucking St Mirren fan 

I’ve been to Parkhead and Ibrox but had more of a laugh at Kilmarnock.

Thought the atmosphere at Rangers and Celtic was shite.

You try and live here on old firm day, you plazzy Irish cunt. My grandad was Irish and I still don’t give a shit.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just stay in and watch Heartbeat you fucking St Mirren fan 

Fuck off with the heartbeat stuff, you monster. That theme tune still puts fear in my heart. It’s like I’ve got PTSD when I hear that shit. Bath time and the realisation that I’m back in school the next morning.

*shudders*

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I’ve been to Parkhead and Ibrox but had more of a laugh at Kilmarnock.

Thought the atmosphere at Rangers and Celtic was shite.

You try and live here on old firm day, you plazzy Irish cunt. My grandad was Irish and I still don’t give a shit.

I've been Old Firms at both stadiums and the atmosphere is far from shite. 

The other games apart from big ones or European games... meh. Same as Anfield and anywhere else though to be fair. 

Oh and I don't care if you give a shit. I'm glad you don't actually. I'd rather you didn't get your head kicked in up there, I think your sound. On here anyway. 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've been Old Firms at both stadiums and the atmosphere is far from shite. 

The other games apart from big ones or European games... meh. Same as Anfield and anywhere else though to be fair. 

Oh and I don't care if you give a shit. I'm glad you don't actually. I'd rather you didn't get your head kicked in up there, I think your sound. On here anyway. 

Head kicked in!?!?!? They are all fucking midgets. I don’t know why but most Scottish fellas are skinny small cunts.

3 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Does my fucking tits in.

Rangers & Celtic, two cheeks of the same arse.

Scotland would be a better place if they both fucked off & took all their baggage with them.

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

Rangers & Celtic, two cheeks of the same arse.

Scotland would be a better place if they both fucked off & took all their baggage with them.

The thing is, Glasgow if fucking boss and in general (apart from the millions of hipsters) the people are great but when you mention football they turn into fucking twats.

1 minute ago, Fugitive said:

The thing is, Glasgow if fucking boss and in general (apart from the millions of hipsters) the people are great but when you mention football they turn into fucking twats.

Partick Thistle & Queens Park supporters are ok.