You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glasgow Celtic FC appreciation thread 1888 to beyond.

Bjornebye

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

Partick Thistle & Queens Park supporters are ok.

I’ve been to a few Queen’s Park games. My my mates dad was a coach there a while back. He ended up managing East Kilbride when they played Celtic in the cup.

He brought through Andy Robertson.

hes a Liverpool supporter as well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Missing our game tomorrow for a weekend in Glasgee with the family and my first old firm game for my birthday weekend. Come on you bhoys in green 

Feel sorry for you, I’m fucking off to work for a few hours to catch up on some stuff.

It means the world to those who it means the world too. If it doesn't mean the world to you then don't worry. I was brought up on Celtic. Seen some horrible scenes and witnessed some amazing times. I'm a Liverpool lad and a Liverpool fanatic. I still love Celtic. I never won't. It means the world to me. Celtic mean the world to me. Watching them cunts in London marching yesterday especially with the orange flute bands reminds me of every single one of them horrible racist vicious ugly cunts. I hope Celtic go for the fucking jugular. 

Have a belter @Bernard Diomede Hail Hail. Take some paracetamol 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It means the world to those who it means the world too. If it doesn't mean the world to you then don't worry. I was brought up on Celtic. Seen some horrible scenes and witnessed some amazing times. I'm a Liverpool lad and a Liverpool fanatic. I still love Celtic. I never won't. It means the world to me. Celtic mean the world to me. Watching them cunts in London marching yesterday especially with the orange flute bands reminds me of every single one of them horrible racist vicious ugly cunts. I hope Celtic go for the fucking jugular. 

Haha! Nice one mate. I support Celtic because my relative supports them and I don’t really get involved or understand the whole hoo har over the political/ religious  stuff. He does very well to hide it from us. But he texts me after every Liverpool game bussing off is and I do the same with Celtic so I’m looking forward to seeing them in the flesh. I’ve just been chased off the pool in a boozer in Motherwell for being a scouse cunts i I like what I’m seeing already. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Haha! Nice one mate. I support Celtic because my relative supports them and I don’t really get involved or understand the whole hoo har over the political/ religious  stuff. He does very well to hide it from us. But he texts me after every Liverpool game bussing off is and I do the same with Celtic so I’m looking forward to seeing them in the flesh. I’ve just been chased off the pool in a boozer in Motherwell for being a scouse cunts i I like what I’m seeing already. 

YNWA x 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You half and half scarf, blag Celtic supporting, YMCA, not really Scottish or Irish faker.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

You seem to think that you are some long haired romantic irish nationalist supporting the cause when in reality you're a prick from Widnes.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Your nothing but a sad fucking IRA apologist. Only one cunt on here.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You seem to have me confused with somebody living in an antiquated version of reality when pathetic sectarianism has any place in the world, but good comeback, champ.

Keep up the good fight.

You seem to have confused me with someone who takes keyboard warriors seriously