Bjornebye

Mark Lawrenson

9 hours ago, aRdja said:

I don’t think Shearer is that bad. I like Ian Wright, he seems like a big fan of Klopp, the season we won the league you could’ve been forgiven for thinking that he used to play for us. 

I like Ian Wright. In fact, I don't think there are many in football that don't like the man. Roy Keane seems to be great mates with him and Keane said himself he doesn't have many friends in football. How could you not like Wrighty basically.

Shearer was a great player but I think he is a snide fucker as a pundit. A nastier version of Gary Linekar.

1 hour ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I like Ian Wright. In fact, I don't think there are many in football that don't like the man. Roy Keane seems to be great mates with him and Keane said himself he doesn't have many friends in football. How could you not like Wrighty basically.

Shearer was a great player but I think he is a snide fucker as a pundit. A nastier version of Gary Linekar.

Probably because he hates everyone and everything. 

6 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Keane knows his stuff alright. 

5 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Shearer was a fucking snide as a player too. A good player as you say, but a cunt. His only saving grace was fucking off Ferguson. 

4 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

He seems to have a low tolerance of bullshitters. Definitely overly critical of people but that tells me that Wright must be incredibly sound.

45 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Shearer was a fucking snide as a player too. A good player as you say, but a cunt. His only saving grace was fucking off Ferguson. 

Got to respect him for going back to his boyhood club. Got away with a lot on the pitch from being England's best player.

• Upvote 1

Mark Lawrenson is usually about as funny as piles but he genuinely just made me laugh out loud

Dion Dublin talking about the time he had a neck operation….

Lawro “he’s never looked back since”

• Upvote 3