Quantcast
Ryder Cup 2018 Paris - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Ryder Cup 2018 Paris

I know we have a golf thread but the Ryder Cup deserves it's own.

The Americans look very very strong this year and I fancy them to win by a good 4/5 points. The bastards.

Garcia in over Wallace is a travesty. Garcia has pedigree in this but his form is abysmal this year.

There's always going to be at least one player on each team who gets selected despite being well out of form or past it, because they've got a decent Ryder Cup record. Team captains can use that to get into the heads of opposition rookies regardless of how in-form they are.

Aye, Woods for them is a much better pick than Garcia for us. Who could have imagined that 12 months ago?

I’m still pissed off at myself for giving up and going to bed because there was no chance of a comeback at Medinah.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure the Americans have loads more.

Woods- 14

RoboGolfers- probably around 10

Fat Annoying Trump Loving Guy- 1

Did Mickleson make the team? Than insider trading miniput whacking Trump lover- 3

Can anyone total up the major titles won by each particular side please?

This will be no surprise but the US have significantly more. Sure it was on SSN yesterday at like 46 or something.

Still, that’s nothing new really. Europe have been the underdogs for years.

It looks like it's going to be a walkover for the yanks. Woods is on fire.

But has an awful Ryder Cup record.

I think Europe look quite strong as Ryder Cup brings the best out of certain players like Sergio or Poulter. Add solid players like Stensen, Rose, Rory, Rahm - that’s without talking about Rory.

Chemistry seems important in a Ryder Cup & Europe seem to get in well. Woods has been an issue in the past in that regard.

Should be close I feel.

Rory has become a bottler, the US team should walk it.

That'll happen when you've been stabbed by a Morgul blade