Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 97 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

7 minutes ago, Mudface said:

All they have to do now, is make the lies true some how. And that they understand that a change of clothes do not make the man.

Today the way they play the game is not the same, no way. Think Pep's gotta get himself happy.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

For anyone who missed Statman Gaz on 606, prepare to cry laughing....

Hahahahaha

Bet he's sitting at home crying his eyes out while rubbing one out to his sister the inbred Manc cunt.

• Upvote 1

What makes me laugh is that they equate a decision being overturned with it being unfair, biased, or corrupt. Really, almost all of ours have been rightful overturning. Actually, we've had a few dodgy ones go against us but fuck it, it's still subjective. Some of the offsides - for and against - have been ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What makes me laugh is that they equate a decision being overturned with it being unfair, biased, or corrupt. Really, almost all of ours have been rightful overturning. Actually, we've had a few dodgy ones go against us but fuck it, it's still subjective. Some of the offsides - for and against - have been ridiculous. 

The Bobby armpit and the NFL tackle yesterday spring to mind went against us.

The key thing to remember about that helmet on the radio is he’s completely unbothered by us winning the league.

25 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They hate us more because we've done it the right way. Absolutely none of the stats back up the whole VAR thing or even in the past saying were fucked if VAR comes in, we never had more or less luck than anybody else. How our players have reacted to VAR decisions going against them has been class, they just get on with it. Look at city spurs today it was a shitfest of attitudes.

I was only half watching their game. But there was an incident in the 1st half where aguero is crying for something, a pen I think and spurs get on with the game, but he just sits on the ground crying and gesticulating. Pick yourself up you self entitled fucking baby and get on with the game. It completely reminded me of our goal v them at anfield this season. If they hadn't spent so much time crying for a pen, they might have stopped us going the other end and scoring. 

Good point Barry, he sat there trying to influence the next decision. Taking an age to get up but in the process he fucked up one of their attacks. Which he did all day actually. 

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

The thread title needs changing really. They aren't the new bitters.

Entitled cry babies more like. 

The cheating used to work fine, then suddenly it didn't. "Waaaah waaaaaah waaaaah they must be cheating"

Nope you financially doped fucks, this is what an amazing football team looks like when it hasn't been bought with unlimited funds. 

The reason the Premier league got a little nervous the other season when they ran away with it was because they might have to do something about the cheating and they don't really want to. 

Haha

Richards and Jenas on the Sterling 'dive' 

He was on his way down before contact but it wasn't a dive 

23 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think the game v city will have a seriously nasty atmosphere they where bad v United and now they have completely lost their shit.

At this rate it'll be wrapped up well before then and we can take the piss by sending Critch and the kids. 

38 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I was only half watching their game. But there was an incident in the 1st half where aguero is crying for something, a pen I think and spurs get on with the game, but he just sits on the ground crying and gesticulating. Pick yourself up you self entitled fucking baby and get on with the game. It completely reminded me of our goal v them at anfield this season. If they hadn't spent so much time crying for a pen, they might have stopped us going the other end and scoring. 

That’s what he actually got the pen for!

26171656-E95D-48DF-9A63-FEC9EA8DD31F.jpeg

I like to think the last thing that went through his egg-head - other than that bullet - was to wonder how the hell Jurgen Klopp ever got the best of him.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

26171656-E95D-48DF-9A63-FEC9EA8DD31F.jpeg

I like to think the last thing that went through his head - other than that bullet - was to wonder how the hell Jurgen Klopp ever got the best of him.

56315dace504daac27fb2e37cae4a46c.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WhiskeyJar said:

The Bobby armpit and the NFL tackle yesterday spring to mind went against us.

Not to mention one that should have been overturned, the foul on Origi at Old Trafford, which probably cost us two points.

They're a joke, Guardiola is pathetic with his cry arsing about something Scudamore said in 2018, that he wants City to be challenged.  So we step up to the plate, City shit the bed and now he wants the PL to have a moan about us being so good rather than consider why they've reacted to being challenged like spoilt little brats. 

Sums him and them up. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Moo said:

They're a joke, Guardiola is pathetic with his cry arsing about something Scudamore said in 2018, that he wants City to be challenged.  So we step up to the plate, City shit the bed and now he wants the PL to have a moan about us being so good rather than consider why they've reacted to being challenged like spoilt little brats. 

Sums him and them up. 

That quote from 2018 was Scudamore being worried that city financially doping their way to the top would skew the league and damage it. 

Liverpool on the other hand have become dominant due to sound financial decisions and running a football club properly, which is something the league will not have a problem with unlike those cheating cunts.

• Upvote 2