Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 90 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

49 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

What's all this story of flying 22 prossies, sorry, Italian models, over for the lads to, erm, 'celebrate' the routine 6-1 win over villa? Bet the players wives were made up with that one never mind Pep's wife. No wonder she took the kids back to Barcelona.

Stayed at the "luxury" resort they put all the 'models' up in fairly recently. Describing it as luxury is a bit of a stretch. Basically a slightly upmarket travel lodge.

But this would never happen at LFC now in my opinion. Klopp would go mental. 

Why hasn't the press gone mad about that by the way????? Basically 22 brasses. Carra went to a lap dancing club as a kid and was hammered in the press. 

5 minutes ago, chrisbrand said:

Stayed at the "luxury" resort they put all the 'models' up in fairly recently. Describing it as luxury is a bit of a stretch. Basically a slightly upmarket travel lodge.

But this would never happen at LFC now in my opinion. Klopp would go mental. 

That and the majority are either religious or teatotal, or both, and would object on moral grounds.

Trent would be bang up for it though, allegedly. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That and the majority are either religious or teatotal, or both, and would object on moral grounds.

Only if they were all pregnant. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

What's all this story of flying 22 prossies, sorry, Italian models, over for the lads to, erm, 'celebrate' the routine 6-1 win over villa? Bet the players wives were made up with that one never mind Pep's wife. No wonder she took the kids back to Barcelona.

As contractual bonuses for scoring six goals in a game go, it’s certainly original.

7 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

tenor (9).gif

I love the uniqueness of this. Fucked up genetics crossed with bizarre behaviour, oh and the fact he's wearing one sandal/foot support that looks too big for him. 

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I think you'll find they were Instagram models who were giving the players must needed exposure. 

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Pep flew in Arteta allegedly.

7 hours ago, kop77 said:

peps fucking off at the end of the season, rumour doing the rounds    

Peps a petulant little man baby. It's a rumour I have just started and is now fact.

Is it true about Pep playing flamenco to try and seduce the brasses, but none of them would go with him until the sex trafficker pimp who was there got his whip out?

8 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Is it true about Pep playing flamenco to try and seduce the brasses, but none of them would go with him until the sex trafficker pimp who was there got his whip out?

No. Pep had to get the drugs out first, then they all performed superbly.

Dont you just love the myths city and united fans put out? Apparently, not only is it a tainted league, it's also a weak league. There's no team to challenge us because united, arsenal, spurs, chelsea and even city are in transition.

That's funny because I can remember city 'celebrating' winning 6-1 away only a matter of days ago. They also rattled in 8 against Watford and a few 5-0s and we're only just halfway through the season.

Of course lots of oppos come out with this 'weak league' shit when they can't keep up the pace with the league leaders. They reall are a bunch of deluded twats.

On 17/01/2020 at 14:08, Bruce Spanner said:

To be fair, the really religious evangelicals fanatics I know in Brasil are usually the worst behaved and those with most affairs etc., starting from the Fascist President downwards. 

6 minutes ago, Timão said:

To be fair, the really religious evangelicals fanatics I know in Brasil are usually the worst behaved and those with most affairs etc., starting from the Fascist President downwards. 

Yeah, it was tongue in cheek.

They're all cunts. 

Balsano downwards.

37 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, it was tongue in cheek.

They're all cunts. 

Balsano downwards.

Firmino didn't actually didn't strike me as particularly religious, Alison lets it hang out at every opportunity when he is back in Brazil. Best to ignore it. 

13 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Dont you just love the myths city and united fans put out? Apparently, not only is it a tainted league, it's also a weak league. There's no team to challenge us because united, arsenal, spurs, chelsea and even city are in transition.

That's funny because I can remember city 'celebrating' winning 6-1 away only a matter of days ago. They also rattled in 8 against Watford and a few 5-0s and we're only just halfway through the season.

Of course lots of oppos come out with this 'weak league' shit when they can't keep up the pace with the league leaders. They reall are a bunch of deluded twats.

I think we are all guilty of this over the years, just because we are riding high now dont forget we spent the premier league era looking on longingly and making excuses as to why Utd kept winning. 

We hated their arrogance with their "We're Man Utd we do what we want" chant, yet I can already see that level of arrogance seeping into our fanbase.

• Upvote 2