You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

4 hours ago, Horus said:

There's a Birmingham fan over there that wants city to win, but is telling them to scale back on the ridiculous conspiracy theories, and they have no interest in listening to him/her, and plough right on with it. It's like fucking infowars, the hilariously stupid cunts.

New words to this needed.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Horus said:

Not to worry, Liverpool conspiracies can be found in pretty much every other thread too.

Another key feature of conspiracy theories is that they tend to be highly speculative rather than based on firm evidence. Many conspiracy theories, like those over the Epstein hanging or 9/11, are not just based on flimsy or contested evidence. They are based on no evidence. They are pure conjecture, without any basis in reality.

In that case, why do people invent conspiracy theories? What do they hope to gain by peddling their theories?  

Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. 

10 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Another key feature of conspiracy theories is that they tend to be highly speculative rather than based on firm evidence. Many conspiracy theories, like those over the Epstein hanging or 9/11, are not just based on flimsy or contested evidence. They are based on no evidence. They are pure conjecture, without any basis in reality.

In that case, why do people invent conspiracy theories? What do they hope to gain by peddling their theories?  

Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. 

Ultimately, the events that conspiracy theories try to explain often have no deeper meaning. The only thing they prove is that shit happens.

Of course ‘shit happens’ would expose the people seeking to denigrate LFC and downgrade our achievements. ‘Shit happens’ then requires them to explain why they have been unable to succeed in the same conditions and environment as us.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

I cant wait for us to sin the league this season as I am going to make it my mission to rub it in the face of every Manc cunt and bitter I come in contact with making sure I remind them how cheaters always prosper. 

Personally I think it'll piss everyone off loads more if we just take it in our stride and start talking about the next one. 

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Looks like the liverpool thread on bluemoon has been deleted. 

Somebody in a different thread mentioned that it was merged with the VAR one. 

I couldn't tell if he was joking, so I had a look in the VAR thread, but I still couldn't tell because 90% of it is about us cheating. 

Personally if we had had the recent run of trophies they have enjoyed and another side improved and out-gunned us eventually I would be pissed but not to the hysterical levels many City fans rise to. With Everton , despite what many think, a large number of Bloos do have a grudging respect for the way Klopp has turned us around but with City even the older supporters seem to think they are entitled to win everything and refuse to acknowledge the huge cash injection their owners have pumped in to get them to where they are. It's fucking bonkers to expect success rolls on forever . The feats achieved by Liverpool in the eighties and Slur's run in the nineties are not going to be repeated imo . City fans however think otherwise which makes them unbearable , without perspective and completely without any humility or gratitude for the trophies they have lifted in recent years. It must be a joyless experience supporting them when all you do is complain and whinge about Liverpool . 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I’ve met a lot of City ‘ fans abroad ‘ none of them have a clue about the club apart from recent years . They make Chelsea fans seem like bastions of the beautiful games history.

I've only met one City fan over here, she's a friend of a friend and hasn't got a clue what she is on about. This other ex squaddie mate I have is a life long City fan and about my age. He knows his stuff and is quite aware about how they've come about their good fortune. However, the minute they start losing a few games he's on the managers back and wanting him replaced with new blood. 

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I've only met one City fan over here, she's a friend of a friend and hasn't got a clue what she is on about. This other ex squaddie mate I have is a life long City fan and about my age. He knows his stuff and is quite aware about how they've come about their good fortune. However, the minute they start losing a few games he's on the managers back and wanting him replaced with new blood. 

One of them I know is a pensioner, ex Navy and a fucking clueless whopper.

9 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

I cant wait for us to sin the league this season as I am going to make it my mission to rub it in the face of every Manc cunt and bitter I come in contact with making sure I remind them how cheaters always prosper. 

Those who are without sin cast the first PED.

• Upvote 1

On 30/12/2019 at 17:41, Leyton388 said:

Looks like the liverpool thread on bluemoon has been deleted. 

Yeah I’ve just looked and seems to have gone. I had a look at their Everton thread and fuck me, Everton and city fans noshing each other off is enough to make anyone feel sick.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Beautifully bent out of shape. You need to click on the Tweet to see the full quoted tweets from Mardragon7. He’s reported us to UKAD. He’s a Utd fan but put it in here as it’s the conspiracy of the moment.