You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Guest Pistonbroke

It's like they don't realise players are tested and that stats prove we don't head any performance tables in regards to fitness, that our players don't get muscle injuries or that their own teams have played a shit load of games in the past and put more miles in. 

28 minutes ago, Anubis said:

So the media are sitting on this and not reporting it. We make Bond villains look like small rabbits in a butchers.

Sergio Silva said: 
Liverpool players are on the PEDs, I’ve been told this by a few people.

They never get injuries. They never get tired. It’s corrupt!
Told by whom mate?

• MegaBlue said: 
    Told by whom mate?
    A few people in the media.

• Sergio Silva said: 
    A few people in the media.
    I've always suspected this, very interesting.

Oh, this never get injuries bollocks again. Alisson, Lovren, Matip, Robertson, Fabino Oxlaide Chamberlane to name a few must have pulled sickies this season, the malingering twats!

39 minutes ago, Anubis said:

So the media are sitting on this and not reporting it. We make Bond villains look like small rabbits in a butchers.

Told by whom mate?

• A few people in the media.

• I've always suspected this, very interesting.

I’ve been told by people in the media that Pep likes to touch young boys in the bum hole. 

I’m not saying it true but if is then that would be really bad.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Elite said:

Can't be any worse than that forummer on here that did a blog about his wife leaving him.

He was a right weirdo, can't remember who the fuck he was like. Probably doing 18 years now. 

In Moonraker Drax gets a load of people to breed on his space station that neither NASA or the KGB knew about. He then wants to fire poisonous globes back to earth to kill everyone and then populate earth with his master race. 

However, he still hasn't got anything on the power and influence that Liverpool Football Club have over the footballing authorities.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Oh I, was he the gardener or was it the gardener his missus was tonking, or was she the gardener. 

She was the gardener. I don't get the impression he was the romantic type.

Poor bitch probably dug her own grave.

12 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

In Moonraker Drax gets a load of people to breed on his space station that neither NASA or the KGB knew about. He then wants to fire poisonous globes back to earth to kill everyone and then populate earth with his master race. 

Several of whom now ply their trade for the greatest team the world has ever seen.