You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

11 hours ago, amli said:

3254F052-5E94-45E3-A932-50B31C60BE64.jpeg

“We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!”

My son's father in law is a 'massive' chelsea fan. Except he never goes to see them. He's repeating this Liverpool 'cheating' stuff as well when we meet up. I just went 'World & European Champions' to which he replied, again, no you 'cheated.'

So I said how did we cheat and he just shrugged. But it's amazing how this stuff gets legs nowadays. It's like monkey see, fucking monkey does. Repeat the lie often enough and the lie becomes the truth. Frustrates the fuck out of me, I'll admit.

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Its the fucking Midlands. 

A shit hole that is happy to be subservient to London and think they're better than Northern Cities while living in slums are bad as the worst areas of the North in the 70/80s. 

Its nearly as bad as the North East turning more and more right-wing the last few years. 

The tories treat the Midlands like shit yet they doff their caps to their betters and waive their little union flags 

Sorry but this is completely untrue I’m from the midlands originally and there are many areas that are completely anti establishment and more align themselves with the north or in reality identify themselves as separate from either rather than being subservient to London as you put it.

Calling a whole region a shithole because you think they call your region a shithole is absurd. sure the fans in that video are cunts but you can’t generalise a whole group of people based on a few twats. The fans in that video are looking for a reaction.

As for the right wing thing, The recent elections probably say more about a lack of decent or even clear opposition than anything and that’s across the whole country.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Sorry but this is completely untrue I’m from the midlands originally and there are many areas that are completely anti establishment and more align themselves with the north or in reality identify themselves as separate from either rather than being subservient to London as you put it.

Calling a whole region a shithole because you think they call your region a shithole is absurd. sure the fans in that video are cunts but you can’t generalise a whole group of people based on a few twats. The fans in that video are looking for a reaction.

As for the right wing thing, The recent elections probably say more about a lack of decent or even clear opposition than anything and that’s across the whole country.

Every club we play from the area all act the same. Singing about poverty, thief's and signing on. When the crime rates in major cities and unemployment rates are as bad as anything if not worse than up north. 

Of course I'm not saying the whole Midlands is a shit hole, but the cities don't look great from anything I've seen barring the normal gentrified areas. 

They acted and sung the normal tory/smug songs for years. 

6 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Don't see FanchesterCity round here any more do we? Fucking wanker. I believe he joined just after a match where they dicked us. Says it all really. I know some liked him because he contributed, but he would have seen it as a small price to pay for lording it round here stroking his e-peen.

Had him pegged from day one. Good riddance, the massive cunt.

He joined when we were mediocre and stopped posting when we became City's main rivals for the league. Says it all. 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Its the fucking Midlands. 

A shit hole that is happy to be subservient to London and think they're better than Northern Cities while living in slums are bad as the worst areas of the North in the 70/80s. 

Its nearly as bad as the North East turning more and more right-wing the last few years. 

The tories treat the Midlands like shit yet they doff their caps to their betters and waive their little union flags 

Could be wrong but Leicester elected all Labour MP's .

Yeah they are a gang of mongs but every club has em 

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Every club we play from the area all act the same. Singing about poverty, thief's and signing on. When the crime rates in major cities and unemployment rates are as bad as anything if not worse than up north. 

Of course I'm not saying the whole Midlands is a shit hole, but the cities don't look great from anything I've seen barring the normal gentrified areas. 

They acted and sung the normal tory/smug songs for years. 

And we have enough idiots of our own that follow us.

Nobhead fans will use anything that will get a reaction and try and justify it. They aren’t worth the energy.

I've been reading Bluemoon for some light evening entertainment, and every other post refers to us benefitting from a fuckton of dodgy decisions. What are these dodgy decisions supposed to be, exactly? The only one I can think of is the Palace goal that got disallowed for a soft foul, but even that was only as soft as what the initial free kick was given for. Meanwhile, we've been on the wrong end of a good Firmino goal disallowed at West Ham and Lindelof ploughing through Divock Origi's calf before United's goal at Old Trafford. Help me out here.

• Upvote 3

City fans were mostly humble and happy when they got the cheating gold off the Arabs, this soon gave way to unbridled arrogance on and off the pitch.

Now a team blatantly flouncing the rules who benefited from two huge calls against us that cost us titles effectively are crying foul. It is every bit as pathetic and deluded as our neighbours are, for any City or Everton fans reading this, I say this, YOU’RE SMALL TIME AND YOU KNOW IT,  that is what hurts most.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Could be wrong but Leicester elected all Labour MP's .

Yeah they are a gang of mongs but every club has em 

The city's 3 constituencies are all Labour strongholds. The majority of the county's constituencies voted for the dark side.

Most fans of other clubs sing from the same inbred hymn sheet hence we hear all the same shite about feeding the Scousers, signing on, 'Slippy G', eulogising The S*n, being happy when the Tories win elections, as well as actions like wall pushing gestures, squashed face gestures etc etc. It's cuntish behaviour slavishly followed by dickheads and shared on social media.

6 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Been saying for ages that Guardiola is nothing more than a chequebook manager with great PR. He's a coach who cannot coach and if he bent a teaspoon he'd go out and buy a whole new kitchen.

The wheels are falling off you baldy fucking mummy's boy, temper tantrum incoming before he fucks off to spend PSG's bottomless pit of oil money.

I started to watch that city documentary on Amazon the other day (shite, btw) and he came across as an absolute balloon. Just chatting incoherent shit. I’m sure he’s very clever tactically and all that stuff but if you want to compare him to someone like Klopp they are oceans apart 

I watched it a couple of months ago. All you get from him is "guys blah blah blah guys. Come on guys blah blah blah guys." Just absolute nonsense most of the time, but he's dead manic and animated when he's talking and it gives off a nutty professor / eccentric genius type vibe.

I reckon half the time his players just tune him out now because they've cottoned to a lot of it being incoherent bollocks.

Thought it was just me.

Couldn’t understand much of what he was waffling about in the dressing room or where they had the videos of tactics etc. How the fuck foreign players, with respects, could understand what he was going on about, and while he was jumping about waving his arms like a demented puppet, I don’t know.

He showed his true colours at half time in the CL game second leg up there. Instead of getting his players off and telling them to go out in the second half and win it 2-0, as they could have done, he loses his shit and gets sent off.

Genius.

I remember thinking the same thing when watching that documentary, I thought it’s importabt that I know he’s a good manager because he comes across as a complete idiot jumping about. As for talking jibberish, his interviews are pretty similar, cryptic nonsense with whatever words he can remember thrown together.

5 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I've been reading Bluemoon for some light evening entertainment, and every other post refers to us benefitting from a fuckton of dodgy decisions. What are these dodgy decisions supposed to be, exactly? The only one I can think of is the Palace goal that got disallowed for a soft foul, but even that was only as soft as what the initial free kick was given for. Meanwhile, we've been on the wrong end of a good Firmino goal disallowed at West Ham and Lindelof ploughing through Divock Origi's calf before United's goal at Old Trafford. Help me out here.

How can you forget the 2 handballs against city? And apparently the mane pen (which was given by the ref) is another they bleat about. And they're crying about the handball v Leicester. I'm sure there's others. Oh and the handball given when they dropped points against spurs was to help us. And every time they don't get a decision is because of us. 

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

How can you forget the 2 handballs against city? And apparently the mane pen (which was given by the ref) is another they bleat about. And they're crying about the handball v Leicester. I'm sure there's others. Oh and the handball given when they dropped points against spurs was to help us. And every time they don't get a decision is because of us. 

Oh that's nothing. They claim van Dijk should have had a penalty against him for stamping on an everton player in the derby and sent off. Almost every week we have stone wall pens against us turned away by the ref and VAR and how we finish each game with 11 men is beyond comprehension.

Gomez should have seen a straight red against Leicester for the tackle where he got a yellow despite maddison getting off scot free for his two hacks on Keita. We've had at least 5 more penalties than any other club so far this season.

They're now picking up on the everton fans claim that our players are juicing on something because we run further and harder than any team in the league despite the stats showing we arent running as far in games now compared to 18 months ago.

Fucking loons.