You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

This thread began in Sept 2018 and is up to 77 pages. The Bluemoon LFC one is only for the 2019/20 season and is already up to 995 pages....

But they're not obsessed

It’s about 5 posts per page over there though.  Probably to make it look like it’s busier than it is. A bit like their fake attendances.  The whole thing about the club from top to bottom is about trying to control the image.  It’s what makes me think it’s some sort of troll farm.  As Anubis said you can guarantee it’s happening on Twitter.

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Wasn’t Mendy at our Barcelona away game last year, holding up his fingers to signify the 3-0 scoreline? 

Not quite as classy as that. Mendy can go fuck himself. I hope he cried into his cornflakes the morning after we hammered Barcelona and I hope he's crying into his cornflakes this morning too. The massive ubercunt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/benjamin-mendy-taunts-liverpool-celebrating-14982786.amp

A helpful Bluemoon roundup from Arsenal Mania.

American_GoonerNot actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.Moderator

Bluemoon meltdown anyone? Since we can't do RAWK anymore...

Been saying for ages that Guardiola is nothing more than a chequebook manager with great PR. He's a coach who cannot coach and if he bent a teaspoon he'd go out and buy a whole new kitchen.

The wheels are falling off you baldy fucking mummy's boy, temper tantrum incoming before he fucks off to spend PSG's bottomless pit of oil money.

3 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

As I said before, they are incredibly patronising about clubs like Arsenal, Everton, Leeds and Wolves. All clubs thst have had great teams and players in their history. They are like the spoilt children running around Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

When they won their first title in years, i was delighted for them because i recognised they were a big club that had a lot of tough years in the shadow of the red mancs. Then I realised they seemed patronising towards us, much the way a hipster millenial would be walking around the Colliseum. We were old news. Then we rose again and they couldn't take it.

With the red mancs, it's fear, hatred and respect all in one. We always have one eye on them that they will have a dynasty, we hate the thought of that, but yet we grudgingly respect them. They are exactly the same with us.

Is right

Guest Pistonbroke
31 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Been saying for ages that Guardiola is nothing more than a chequebook manager with great PR. He's a coach who cannot coach and if he bent a teaspoon he'd go out and buy a whole new kitchen.

The wheels are falling off you baldy fucking mummy's boy, temper tantrum incoming before he fucks off to spend PSG's bottomless pit of oil money.

Indeed. His in game tactics are none existent if he has to face anything other than a team sitting deep and letting them have the ball. His tactics are just simply to swap one expensive forward minded player for another. It's why he struggles against well managed teams and especially teams who will have a go at them in the latter stages of the CL and certain teams in the league. 

13 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Bottled it - again.

Fully expect to see them knocked out of the CL 

Here's the thing, when we were going unbeaten for about 19 games or whatever it was at the end of last season and then winning around a dozen games on the bounce, there was a non-stop narrative about us being bottlers. Why is this not being thrown at them now? And especially their shit bag manager, biggest bottler of the lot. Drug cheating prick. 

9 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Those blue Manc fans are proving to be a million times worse than the United ones. They're both utter scum like.

Well you could say worse. Or you could say funnier. I always thought there'd be a massive meltdown in Salford if we ever upped our game and become competitive again. It's strange Salford is concentrating on its own issues while Manchester is in meltdown. It'll be interesting how many more empty seats we start seeing in the emptihad, as they struggle to fill it when they're playing well and giving away tickets. If I was on twitter, I'd be running a #werenotreallyhere thing. 

2 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Don't see FanchesterCity round here any more do we? Fucking wanker. I believe he joined just after a match where they dicked us. Says it all really. I know some liked him because he contributed, but he would have seen it as a small price to pay for lording it round here stroking his e-peen.

Had him pegged from day one. Good riddance, the massive cunt.

Well it would seem @FanchesterCity was just  WUM. I quite like that though, I'm made up he's afraid to show his face. It fits in with the whole #abudhabibottlers show we're getting at the moment. 

2 hours ago, JagSquared said:

Wonder what it is with these lottery winning clubs like city and Chelsea where they seem to want to build a rivalry with us as soon as we seem remotely competitive again and latch onto anything they can.

i don’t hate any club I like getting one over united as they and us have had similar levels of success. The Chelsea’s and city’s can just get to fuck, I’m only ever arsed when we play them other than that they can fuck off.

Personally I fucking hate everyone. The entire country is full of cunts and even blues who are normall day to day become complete fucking nutjobs as soon as you get the ball out. 

49 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

And Noel Gallagher can fuck off also.

I don't want him to fuck off with the rest of his #abudhabibottlers . We've all had to put up with his shite high flying birds, so isn't it about time he faced some of our music the fucking shit haired cunt? 

• Upvote 2

Man City/their fans remind me of this bloke, not because they are all chavs (well, mostly) but because they aren't built for the life's finer things, which in footballing terms is success, winning trophies and pedigree.

So when they first got their money (like Michael Carroll) they lived the high life and things were going great, but after some short-lived luxury they have become greedy and spoilt, which leads to frustration and destructive behaviours which is why they can't handle this seasons performances and are calling for Pep's head, totally forgetting what he's achieved with them in the last two seasons.

Being rich and being wealthy are two completely different things.

Liverpool FC are wealthy, we have the history, the pedigree, the success over a sustained period and the mindset of an elite club.

Man City just have a lot of money, which means they can buy shiny things but they can't buy lineage or respect.

michaelcarroll.jpg

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Leicester can fuck off 

Its the fucking Midlands. 

A shit hole that is happy to be subservient to London and think they're better than Northern Cities while living in slums are bad as the worst areas of the North in the 70/80s. 

Its nearly as bad as the North East turning more and more right-wing the last few years. 

The tories treat the Midlands like shit yet they doff their caps to their betters and waive their little union flags 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

Man City/their fans remind me of this bloke, not because they are all chavs (well, mostly) but because they aren't built for the life's finer things, which in footballing terms is success, winning trophies and pedigree.

So when they first got their money (like Michael Carroll) they lived the high life and things were going great, but after some short-lived luxury they have become greedy and spoilt, which leads to frustration and destructive behaviours which is why they can't handle this seasons performances and are calling for Pep's head, totally forgetting what he's achieved with them in the last two seasons.

Being rich and being wealthy are two completely different things.

Liverpool FC are wealthy, we have the history, the pedigree, the success over a sustained period and the mindset of an elite club.

Man City just have a lot of money, which means they can buy shiny things but they can't buy lineage or respect.

michaelcarroll.jpg

Who the fuck is he?