Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 77 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

3 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Fuck Benjamin Mendy, lets remember the real legend in that family.

Almost as good as this.

20 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I’m sure Noel Gallagher will be as vocal about City in his next interview as he has over the last few years, unless he’s too busy ripping off The Rutles for all his singles. 

Fixed that for you.

The difference is the red mancs just expected success because they had been a historic successful club and e en in there shit years managed to keep there commercial department strong. Everything they did was by milking the commercial aspect and buying well to add to a good crop of kids. 

I despised them but it wasn't done by oil money pumped in to just parachute themselves to success 

They were run well off the field, had stable leadership on the pitch and exploited every connection they had behind the scenes. 

I fucking hated them 

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

The difference is the red mancs just expected success because they had been a historic successful club and e en in there shit years managed to keep there commercial department strong. Everything they did was by milking the commercial aspect and buying well to add to a good crop of kids. 

I despised them but it wasn't done by oil money pumped in to just parachute themselves to success 

They were run well off the field, had stable leadership on the pitch and exploited every connection they had behind the scenes. 

I fucking hated them 

Definitely. 

I fucking hated them with a passion but you had to respect them as the built the club the right way with hard work unlike those oil cheating twats who have done fuck all to deserve what they have. 

24 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Those blue Manc fans are proving to be a million times worse than the United ones. They're both utter scum like.

Agree I reckon these city twats are actually much, much worse than man utd - absolute vermin.

They love to pat other teams fans on the head whilst dicking them, but if anyome dare stand up to them and dick them they turn like petulant little kids.

Honestly give me man utd fans all day over these nomark, small time, bitter, johnny come lately shithouses.

• Upvote 1

Entitled little bellends, aren’t they? As An Tha says, petulant little toddlers. If you read that in the voice of an 8 year old it syncs beautifully.

5 hours ago, an tha said:

Agree I reckon these city twats are actually much, much worse than man utd - absolute vermin.

They love to pat other teams fans on the head whilst dicking them, but if anyome dare stand up to them and dick them they turn like petulant little kids.

Honestly give me man utd fans all day over these nomark, small time, bitter, johnny come lately shithouses.

As I said before, they are incredibly patronising about clubs like Arsenal, Everton, Leeds and Wolves. All clubs thst have had great teams and players in their history. They are like the spoilt children running around Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

When they won their first title in years, i was delighted for them because i recognised they were a big club that had a lot of tough years in the shadow of the red mancs. Then I realised they seemed patronising towards us, much the way a hipster millenial would be walking around the Colliseum. We were old news. Then we rose again and they couldn't take it.

With the red mancs, it's fear, hatred and respect all in one. We always have one eye on them that they will have a dynasty, we hate the thought of that, but yet we grudgingly respect them. They are exactly the same with us.

I hate United.

When it comes to love and hate, you often can't help or change how you feel.  

With City, it's simple dislike. 

Feelings as strong as love or hate don't come into it for me.  

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, skaro said:

I hate United.

When it comes to love and hate, you often can't help or change how you feel.  

With City, it's simple dislike. 

Feelings as strong as love or hate don't come into it for me.  

Exactly how I feel. 

6 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Definitely. 

I fucking hated them with a passion but you had to respect them as the built the club the right way with hard work unlike those oil cheating twats who have done fuck all to deserve what they have. 

That's how I feel and pretty much how a lot of them feel too. Fuck the Mancs, but they are at least a real football club with a real history, and haven't been handed everything on a plate. City are Chelsea North. Fuck them. 

Screenshot 2019-12-28 at 08.38.32.png

I honestly think Bluemoon is as fake as everything else about the club.  They’re probably paying a load of fellas in Abu Dhabi to sit there and just post that shite.

6 hours ago, an tha said:

Don't see FanchesterCity round here any more do we? Fucking wanker. I believe he joined just after a match where they dicked us. Says it all really. I know some liked him because he contributed, but he would have seen it as a small price to pay for lording it round here stroking his e-peen.

Had him pegged from day one. Good riddance, the massive cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Just now, General Dryness said:

Don't see FanchesterCity round here any more do we? Fucking wanker. I believe he joined just after a match where they dicked us. Says it all really. I know some liked him because he contributed, but he would have seen it as a small price to pay for lording it round here stroking his e-peen.

Had him pegged from day one. Good riddance, the massive cunt.

Absolutely this. 

A massive condescending bellend. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I honestly think Bluemoon is as fake as everything else about the club.  They’re probably paying a load of fellas in Abu Dhabi to sit there and just post that shite.

I don’t think Bluemoon is. Just full of dickheads. I suspect you might be right when it comes to Twitter though. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have a little troll farm going over there.

This thread began in Sept 2018 and is up to 77 pages. The Bluemoon LFC one is only for the 2019/20 season and is already up to 995 pages....

But they're not obsessed