You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

5 hours ago, an tha said:

Agree I reckon these city twats are actually much, much worse than man utd - absolute vermin.

They love to pat other teams fans on the head whilst dicking them, but if anyome dare stand up to them and dick them they turn like petulant little kids.

Honestly give me man utd fans all day over these nomark, small time, bitter, johnny come lately shithouses.

As I said before, they are incredibly patronising about clubs like Arsenal, Everton, Leeds and Wolves. All clubs thst have had great teams and players in their history. They are like the spoilt children running around Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

When they won their first title in years, i was delighted for them because i recognised they were a big club that had a lot of tough years in the shadow of the red mancs. Then I realised they seemed patronising towards us, much the way a hipster millenial would be walking around the Colliseum. We were old news. Then we rose again and they couldn't take it.

With the red mancs, it's fear, hatred and respect all in one. We always have one eye on them that they will have a dynasty, we hate the thought of that, but yet we grudgingly respect them. They are exactly the same with us.

6 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Definitely. 

I fucking hated them with a passion but you had to respect them as the built the club the right way with hard work unlike those oil cheating twats who have done fuck all to deserve what they have. 

That's how I feel and pretty much how a lot of them feel too. Fuck the Mancs, but they are at least a real football club with a real history, and haven't been handed everything on a plate. City are Chelsea North. Fuck them. 

Screenshot 2019-12-28 at 08.38.32.png

6 hours ago, an tha said:

Agree I reckon these city twats are actually much, much worse than man utd - absolute vermin.

They love to pat other teams fans on the head whilst dicking them, but if anyome dare stand up to them and dick them they turn like petulant little kids.

Honestly give me man utd fans all day over these nomark, small time, bitter, johnny come lately shithouses.

Don't see FanchesterCity round here any more do we? Fucking wanker. I believe he joined just after a match where they dicked us. Says it all really. I know some liked him because he contributed, but he would have seen it as a small price to pay for lording it round here stroking his e-peen.

Had him pegged from day one. Good riddance, the massive cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Just now, General Dryness said:

Don't see FanchesterCity round here any more do we? Fucking wanker. I believe he joined just after a match where they dicked us. Says it all really. I know some liked him because he contributed, but he would have seen it as a small price to pay for lording it round here stroking his e-peen.

Had him pegged from day one. Good riddance, the massive cunt.

Absolutely this. 

A massive condescending bellend. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I honestly think Bluemoon is as fake as everything else about the club.  They’re probably paying a load of fellas in Abu Dhabi to sit there and just post that shite.

I don’t think Bluemoon is. Just full of dickheads. I suspect you might be right when it comes to Twitter though. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have a little troll farm going over there.

I’m thoroughly enjoying their plight and find them quite dislikable, but that’s the shape they’ve made of themselves.

when they were first competing for honours I was also pleased to see them win the league, mainly because it was at United’s expense, but also because I liked the football they played and a lot of their players.

aguero and David Silva were both awesome and only a few of their team seemed liked twats.

Now, while Aguero and silva are still there, and I reckon de Bruyne is sound, they seem less visible now, and instead the focus of attention is on Bernardo, Sterling, Ederson, and more than anyone, Pep.

i feel towards them how I felt towards Chelsea when they were rivals in the first years of Rafa. I don’t like them, and I don respect them.

my overriding feeling when I think of them is: “fuck em”.

• Upvote 1

Didn’t mind them at first as a couple of mates are lifelong City fans, were following them in the third tier in the mid-2000s and completely amiable about it all. Was chuffed for them as their loyalty deserved it. I think that was the wider view for a while. As Bob said, they were also in some ways preferable to United at that point, even though it was apparent what was going on was insidious as fuck and no good would come of it long-term.

All about individuals with football though, isn’t it. No shock Chelsea were at their most hateful with Mourinho as manager and a fraction as dislikable with Ancelotti in charge. Guardiola and a few of their players have raised the cunt level massively there, while at the same time the sound elements of their old fanbase - who didn’t take the club or themselves too seriously - have been diluted by arriviste, poisonous modern football bellends, who’s only sense of being a supporter seems to be gloating, entitlement and bitter fury.

Fuck them into the sea.

• Upvote 2

Wonder what it is with these lottery winning clubs like city and Chelsea where they seem to want to build a rivalry with us as soon as we seem remotely competitive again and latch onto anything they can.

i don’t hate any club I like getting one over united as they and us have had similar levels of success. The Chelsea’s and city’s can just get to fuck, I’m only ever arsed when we play them other than that they can fuck off.

I was wondering whether them being (ahem) 'rivals' of Liverpool had made me fail to see the bigger picture. By no, I can remember, in the depths of my despair, being glad for Pellegrini when they pipped Liverpool to the title in 2014. When Liverpool got away with Skrtel's blatant handball in the 3-2 win over them he shrugged his shoulders in post-match interviews. Classy. Now they're managed by the king of snide, everything about them is snide. I know, shocking.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They're a mess because they might not win their 3rd title in a row. They need to get a grip.

Well they have spent a billion quid and are still play like non-entities in the CL. For the resources they have they should be dominating and can’t take another club beating them by only spending what they make. 

We’re what they really wish they had, success built on hard work, passionate fans and true respect on the global stage but they don’t want to work for it.