Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 61 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

16 minutes ago, dave u said:

We've been too nice over this coach shit. Look at Klopp today, and yet that crank from the MEN still had a go at him.

Here's what happened that night. City were advised by the police to arrive two hours earlier to avoid it all, but they refused and insisted on going that route, at that time.

LFC also offered them an alternative. They suggested a different route that would see them arrive in the Centenary Car Park and not the Main Stand. They told City that this would mean the players had to walk across the pitch to get to the dressing room, and City refused.

So despite being offered two alternative options that would have allowed them a quiet journey in and to not have to run the gauntlet, the fuckers refused. Then they've cried about it ever since.

They're like the arrogant surfer who goes into the sea even though he knows there are sharks in the water, and then has the nerve to complain about being bitten in half. Or in City's case, having a toe nibbled.

Fucking cry babies.

Didnt they complain that the police leaked their route to the public as well?

3 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Bluemoon is easily the most vile forum you could ever visit. I mean GOT is more comedy and Red Cafe is mostly fans who recognise they are shite and their two biggest rivals are top class. Bluemoon is on a different level though.

I hope we save the hostility for the match. Last thing we want is to give these fuckers an excuse if we beat them.

Not that I’ve looked at it in years, but Red Issue was the worst I’ve ever seen. Just post after post of bile about Liverpool, their fans and the city. The sad fucks took their forum offline for about three days in a fit of pique after we beat Milan in Istanbul.

56 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I've just seen Otamendi's tattoo, state of that cunt. 

20716762-7660473-image-a-3_1573129679295.jpg

Is that his prison ink from when Pep’s has him locked up out of the way?

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Not that I’ve looked at it in years, but Red Issue was the worst I’ve ever seen. Just post after post of bile about Liverpool, their fans and the city. The sad fucks took their forum offline for about three days in a fit of pique after we beat Milan in Istanbul.

Hopefully when we win the league, they all take it offline for a few weeks.

• Upvote 1

Just been discussing whether I'd take a point if offered.

I said no, but then now that I'm thinking about it I realise that if you offered me two draws, one this weekend and one in the reverse fixture at the Etihad, I'd snap your hand off. Give me a guaranteed six point lead and then all the other teams to play with no chance for City to take points off us and I'm definitely taking that.

11 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I remember going to their forum late that night and it was closed with the words 'FUCK OFF!!' on the home page.

• Upvote 3

I love this, it all adds to the body of evidence that Pep isn’t as saintly as he’d like us to believe. Might just make refs a bit more card happy when they know that this type of fouling is coming under more scrutiny.

8 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I said no, but then now that I'm thinking about it I realise that if you offered me two draws, one this weekend and one in the reverse fixture at the Etihad, I'd snap your hand off. Give me a guaranteed six point lead and then all the other teams to play with no chance for City to take points off us and I'm definitely taking that.

Yeah it feels like two solid pars on the two toughest holes. Not bad if we get two draws.

Having said that with Ederson possibly out of the game, it is a gigantic opportunity to take 3 points and a part of me would be a little deflated if we didn't take that opportunity.

15 hours ago, dave u said:

We've been too nice over this coach shit. Look at Klopp today, and yet that crank from the MEN still had a go at him.

Here's what happened that night. City were advised by the police to arrive two hours earlier to avoid it all, but they refused and insisted on going that route, at that time.

LFC also offered them an alternative. They suggested a different route that would see them arrive in the Centenary Car Park and not the Main Stand. They told City that this would mean the players had to walk across the pitch to get to the dressing room, and City refused.

So despite being offered two alternative options that would have allowed them a quiet journey in and to not have to run the gauntlet, the fuckers refused. Then they've cried about it ever since.

They're like the arrogant surfer who goes into the sea even though he knows there are sharks in the water, and then has the nerve to complain about being bitten in half. Or in City's case, having a toe nibbled.

Fucking cry babies.

I didnt know this and it's a fair bet very few others do not either. It's a shame the club didnt put this out as mitigating circumstances but again, I guess it would have got lost in the hubris and be seen as trying to shift the blame.

8 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I think we are more than capable of winning tomorrow. Some may say it's the best time to play them given their injuries to key players. But yes, Id take a draw tomorrow. It keeps the 6 point gap. Yes, it's not 9 but it's not 3 either.

Sounds daft I know but I worry if the gap is 9 points at this stage the boys thoughts might not be so focused and you just know the siren calls to field a strong team in the FA Cup and EFL if by some chance we get past Villa will grow because of it.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Doesnt like the tactical fouling questions

I don't think anyone is against tactical fouling per say, but it's that their players have a knack of getting away with them constantly without being punished. Fer especially is like the invisible man when it comes to referees not giving cards.

For all the talk of two teams running away with the title challenge, I was surprised to see just now on BBC sport that both Chelsea and leicester can go above them today with wins.

both are at home against sides you’d expect them to win against, too.

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

For all the talk of two teams running away with the title challenge, I was surprised to see just now on BBC sport that both Chelsea and leicester can go above them today with wins.

both are at home against sides you’d expect them to win against, too.

Yeah, but Chelsea have just won their 6th on the bounce or something, we've only had a dozen games. I would say actually city are probably a little off where everyone would expect them to be - they're currently on target for 86 points, which is clearly mile's off where they've been. But everyone expects they'll have a run of 12-15 matches where they'll win everyone - whereas the expectation is Chelsea are probably going at about as good a rate now as they'll achieve all season. 

And they've hardly played anyone yet - toughest games have been against us and United away, both lost, and Leicester home, draw. They're at City after the break, that'll be interesting..... immediately after we play Palace. Palace are rank at the moment, hardly put a glove on either Chelsea or Leicester, but we're everybody else's cup final these days, so we can expect an extra level of intensity and commitment (not to mention Hodgson's motivation for a result).

18 hours ago, cloggypop said:

This guy watches more telly than Sugar Ape. 

They have got something in common though. They both like a prick up the back .... 

16 minutes ago, Seasons said:

Fucksake. Wanted to browse through the reaction on BM and they've deleted the Liverpool thread: 

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-thread-liverpool-thread-where-art-thou-liverpool-thread.343157/

They really are a bunch of feral cunts.