Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Wow. Their place is a slum this morning. Apparently Morrison missed the header on purpose and an investigation should be held. If we win the title it will be 'because of cheating and a lot of luck'. Bless them. Sorry we're not allowing you to run away with the league without a challenge this year. 

As I said yesterday, some opposition fans are becoming so unhinged they now think Cardiff will happily be relegated to aid our title quest. It has to be the biggest conspiracy football has ever seen.

My bad, it’s just Morrison that Bluemoon think is bent.

- "I hope Liverpool win the league".

- Fail to pick up Wijnaldum on each corner, eventually allowing him to score unchallenged. 

- Miserable attempt at clearance resulting in Liverpool attack.

- Deliberate prolonged foul on the player most susceptible to diving in the league, when he had already snuffed out the danger by getting goal-side, and with other players covering, resulting in a penalty.

I'd say this was way more than just a bad day at the office.

Speroni and now Morrison, two definite cheats.

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

As I said yesterday, some opposition fans are becoming so unhinged they now think Cardiff will happily be relegated to aid our title quest. It has to be the biggest conspiracy football has ever seen.

Surprised they aren't praising Michael Oliver to the rafters for not making the same mistakes as that VAR cunt did midweek.  

Some absolute fucking melts following football teams in England. 

Over here, the few non-Liverpool fans I've spoken to want Liverpool to win it - though we're talking Arsenal, Spurs, Sheff Wed supporters, not Mancs and Everton fans, who I wouldn't even talk about it with. 

There seems to be a "Anyone but Liverpool" mentality by most fans of other clubs and I'm not just talking about the club's we would consider rival's. We do seem to be the most disliked club and fan base in the country. 

It is truly bizarre that everyone appears to hate us.you would have thought a club winning the league that has done it the right way rather than cheating and cooking the books would show all is not lost in English football but no it's "Anyone but Liverpool"

4 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Wow. Their place is a slum this morning. Apparently Morrison missed the header on purpose and an investigation should be held. If we win the title it will be 'because of cheating and a lot of luck'. Bless them. Sorry we're not allowing you to run away with the league without a challenge this year. 

But but but look how much money they've spent. Surely they deserve it, without some scruffy oiks like us potentially spoiling the party.

That forum seems to be absolutely toxic. Many, MANY posts about how bitter we're going to be if we get 97 points and still finish second.

Which, I mean, it will sting a bit but honestly I'd tip my hat to them and say "well done." If they get 98 points they deserve to win the league; a shame we couldn't do better but whatever we end up with this has been the best Liverpool side since I started supporting and I'm really looking forward to the next few years.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

There seems to be a "Anyone but Liverpool" mentality by most fans of other clubs and I'm not just talking about the club's we would consider rival's. We do seem to be the most disliked club and fan base in the country. 

It is truly bizarre that everyone appears to hate us.you would have thought a club winning the league that has done it the right way rather than cheating and cooking the books would show all is not lost in English football but no it's "Anyone but Liverpool"

People preferred us to win it over Man Utd in the 80s but people tend to act more deranged on social media, and anything can be lied about or exaggerated to feed a narrative or prejudices.